A 5K run/walk exclusively for women of all ages & abilities to celebrate women's fitness. A portion of each entry benefits the Go Red For Women campaign of the American Heart Association.
The 3.1 mile route starts and finishes in the beautiful Elizabeth Park Rose Garden (with over 15,000 roses in full bloom!) and travels through shade covered residential streets on wide, well paved roads.
WICT New England team members will receive a team shirt for the event. Please email Hillary.K.London@espn.com your T-shirt size after you have registered with the Hartford Marathon Foundation.
- Click this link to REGISTER
- Select the "Register Me" button.
- If you do not have a ChronoTrack Live account click the "No Thanks" button.
- Click on Adult (Join or Create a Team).
- When you get to the page that says "Join an existing team or create a new one" type in WICT New England and complete the registration form.
Arrive early, we will plan for a team photo near the rose arch at 7:45am.