Amy Blair is Senior Vice President, Chief People Officer for Liberty Global. In this capacity, Amy is responsible for the Global People Function, including developing and implementing programs and policies which address employment and retention, compensation and benefits, organizational structure, talent and development, employee engagement, and compliance.
Since 1991, Amy has held numerous key operational and human resource management positions with Liberty Global and its predecessor companies. From 1999 to 2005, Amy was based in Amsterdam where she served as Vice President of Operations Management and then as Managing Director of Human Resources for the European operations. Amy is an Executive Officer of Liberty Global and sits on Liberty Global's Executive Leadership Team.
Amy holds a Bachelor of Arts & Sciences from The Colorado College and a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Denver.
• Served as Board Member Rocky Mountain Chapter 2010-2012;
• Co-Director of WICT Rocky Mountain Mentoring Committee 2010-2012;
• Inducted as Woman of the Year by Women in Cable Television Rocky Mountain Chapter 2013;
• Helped launch the first WICT chapter outside of the United States in the United Kingdom in 2015
• Member of the National Board for Women in Cable Television in 2015-current.
• Participated in WICT Senior Executive Summit at Stanford Graduate School of Business