Jade is a Principal for PwC’s Marketing, Sales and Service Transformation business serving Technology, Media and Telecommunications clients in the U.S. This includes quality of delivery and capability development to help clients:
- Transform the sales, marketing and finance functions within an organization to drive revenue growth and customer success
- Drive transition to new products and revenue models enabled by enhanced quote to cash processes
- Enhancing front / back-office processes and systems to drive simplification from digital platforms to human experiences
With 16 years consulting experience, Jade works with a diverse set of clients in strategic growth, process improvement and system development initiatives that span across finance, supply chain, IT, and marketing functions. Each effort is focused on delivering on the promise of simplification – from digital platforms to customer and employee experiences.
Jade is an active participant in Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT). She is active as a woman mentor both within industry as well as previously serving on a youth mentoring charitable board (“Girl Talk”). Jade is also active within animal rescue serving as a volunteer for “Angels Among Us Pet Rescue”.
- Bachelors of Science, Indiana University
- Certificate of Achievement Lean Six Sigma, Villanova University