Executive Coach Julie Rohmer Coaching
- Julie is passionate about helping others to succeed and reach their highest potential. She is an ICF Certified Executive and Leadership Coach who leverages her 30 years as a business leader and executive (including 20 years with Comcast) to know the thought-provoking questions to ask.
Julie is a results-driven, strategic listener and trusted advisor for her clients and the organizations they serve. She understands the business challenges leaders face in this time of unprecedented uncertainty and supports leaders in developing the willingness to embrace ambiguity, the courage to change and become more self-aware. She coaches her clients by empowering them to focus on their goals, authenticity and conscious choices, which leads to increased work/life satisfaction.
- Julie is a highly accomplished executive with comprehensive expertise in program and change management, executive coaching, learning and development, and brand management. She possesses a proven track record in technology, digital transformations, customer experience, program leadership, and strategic planning. She has leveraged her transformational leadership and communication skills to build high-performing teams that increased organizational capability and improved employee engagement. It is her experience and expertise in these areas that make her a credible coach to many of her clients, as they realize that she can relate to their challenges and goals.
- She is a WICT Betsy Magness Leadership Institute (BMLI) graduate and previously a member of WICT Philadelphia and on the Chapter’s Board as the Marketing & Communications Chair.
Industry & Coaching Experience:
- Technology & Media – Comcast, Google, Pinterest
- Cable & Telecommunications – Comcast, ESPN, TV One
- Learning & Development – Forum Corporation
- Non-Profits – NYC First, Graham-Pelton
- Pharmaceutical – Glaxo SmithKline, Pfizer, Bristol Myers Squibb, AmerisourceBergen
- Financial Services – Vanguard, National Westminster Bank
- Technology & Science – DuPont
- Utility / Energy – Pacific Gas & Electric (PGE), Pennsylvania Power & Light (PPL)
- International Coaching Federation – Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- IPEC Coaching – Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
- IPEC Coaching – Energy Leadership Index – Master Practitioner (ELI – MP)
- E Dynamics Leadership Specialist; COR.E Dynamics Transitions Specialist
- Prosci Change Management Practitioner – 2015
- Coaching Mindset Index Certification (CMI) – 2021
- Deeper Signals / Core Drivers – 2021
- Hogan Assessment Certification – 2021
- Team Effectiveness Survey – 2021