Wendy Perotti, CPC ACC
Co-Founder, the Energy Initiative; Founder Live Big
Wendy Perrotti is an ICF Credentialed and Professional Certified Coach, speaker and trainer with over 25 years experience in helping individuals and groups nationwide to affect change in themselves and others.
A thought leader in metacognition and communication strategy, Wendy’s unique approach to coaching hones in on the relationships between thought, language and action as a linchpin to our professional success, as well as to our sense of personal fulfillment.
Combining her work and study in psychology, communications, and neuroscience with a passion for growth through exploration, humor, and creativity, Wendy’s easy demeanor and focused listening allow her clients to move past barriers and tap into insights, reach their goals and forge new paths.
Wendy’s focus on leadership training, corporate messaging, public relations and communication spans over two decades in the private and public sectors. As a National Disaster Spokesperson and Chief Information Officer for the American Red Cross, she has worked with national and local media across the country during some of the country’s most severe natural and man-made disasters. Wendy has facilitated large public forums during times of emotional upheaval and loss.
Currently, Wendy is the Co-Founder of The Energy Initiative, a neuroscience based executive coaching and leadership development firm as well as the Founder of LIVE BIG, a professional coaching company working with women on enhancing personal performance and increasing bottom-line results. She is the author of the forthcoming book, Speak Easy, The Art and Science of Intentional Communication.
Education, Certifications and Professional Affiliations:
- BA in Psychology from the University of Connecticut
- ACC Accredited Coach – International Coach Federation
- CPC, Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching
- Past Executive Officer, Board of Directors – International Coach Federation – CT
- Curriculum Advisor/Adjunct Instructor in Coaching – The Graduate Institute
- Certified Master Trainer/Stress Management – OASIS
- Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner.
- Certified in administering and interpreting the Neethling Brain Instrument
- Member, Institute of Coaching Professional Association, McLean Hospital (a Harvard Medical School affiliate)