LEAD WITH MORE: A Special Roundtable Conversation
In celebration of Women’s History Month in March, we recently hosted a roundtable conversation with three exceptional North Carolina based leaders today for a special roundtable conversation led by Marva Johnson of Charter Communications. The event took place on March 31, however, we are happy to share the a video of the session with NC Representative Sarah Stevens, Mayor Vi Lyles of Charlotte and @wicthq Board Chair Sandy Howe.
CLICK Here to hear all of their insights.
The WICT Carolinas Executive Series offers unique programming designed for Executive Members that focuses on connecting industry peers and colleagues to share challenges, triumphs, and exchange ideas and experiences. The series includes opportunities to build a stronger network, and participate in personal and professional development specifically designed with the women executive leaders in mind.
- Differentiated executive-level programs
- Smaller group settings for peer to peer connecting, learning and development
- Included with paid membership at the executive level
Who should attend?
- WICT Executive-level members
- Mid and Senior-level career Directors & above