2021 Betsy Magness Graduate Institute
Exclusively for BMLI Alumnae
Wednesday, November 17 – Friday, November 19, 2021
The Four Seasons, Baltimore, MD
Created by WICT and developed in partnership with the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL), BMGI was designed to provide participants with the latest tools and techniques available to leaders while reconnecting them to the powerful BMLI alumnae network.
Once again, WICT is partnering with leading experts at the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) to design an experiential program, rooted in data, to address topics most pertinent to BMLI alumnae. Leveraging the power of the BMLI community, facilitated discussions and group brainstorming will explore how to reimagine career and work as we emerge from the pandemic.
This year’s program will address timely challenges, including:
- Blending virtual and in-person work
- Reconnecting as teams, functions and organizations
- Transitioning family and lifestyle back to in-person or hybrid work arrangements
- Fostering psychological safety
- Enabling safe risk-taking and courageous vulnerability
Take a look at what attendees have to say about past BMGI programs:
- “So many takeaways, both professionally and personally.”
- “I have the same spark and warm feelings I had from my 1st time with BMLI. This was worth the money and time and I look forward to this again next year. Thank you for helping me push the ‘reset’ button.”
- “The session is a good recharge and a good reminder of leadership concepts I can always benefit from hearing again.”
We look forward to welcoming our members and partners back together in person in the second half of 2021 but understand there may be questions about what a return to in-person programs will look like. With our in-person programs still months away, it is hard to predict traveling/gathering conditions and where venue cities will stand with their reopening plans. Rest assured, WICT, along with our hotel partners, are taking precautions to ensure a safe and healthy experience. We will provide necessary updates as they become available and continue to add more information to our COVID Information webpage as program dates approach and/or in the event of changes to guidelines or policies from organizations such as the WHO, CDC, local and state authorities and our hotel partners.
BMGI 2019 Photos
Please click here to access the full library of photos taken at BMGI.
This learning experience has been developed by WICT, in concert with the experts from the Center for Creative Leadership, exclusively for WICT’s Betsy Magness Leadership Institute alumnae.