Please click here to register for Tech It Out.
The WICT Network’s Tech It Out Initiative premiered in 2009 with the goal of creating strong women leaders in technology, while also raising awareness about the vast opportunities for women in the tech fields within our industry. A growing body of research shows that strengthening gender diversity fosters innovation and improves the bottom line. Programs like Tech It Out give our stakeholders tools they need to keep pace with the latest advances in technology while connecting them with industry leaders and pioneers.
In 2022, The WICT Network is thrilled to be partnering with The WICT Network: Northern California Chapter for a hybrid event to take place on Thursday, November 3.
- Raise awareness about the many opportunities for women technology professionals within the media and entertainment industry.
- Showcase the accomplishments of women technology leaders.
- Explore the latest technological developments and solutions impacting the media and entertainment industry.
- Strengthen the network of industry peers and leaders within the technology field.
- Open to all members of The WICT Network
A LOOK BACK AT PAST TECH IT OUT PROGRAMS
Visit our Online Learning Library to view recordings of past Tech It Out sessions.