Monday, October 10, 2022 | New York Marriott Marquis | New York, NY
Only a few tables remain — don’t miss out!
Tickets now available
Held inside of our multi-day Leadership Conference, the Touchstone Luncheon showcases the value of diversity and recognizes women who are paving the way for tomorrow’s generation of leaders. Join us as we celebrate the superlative achievements of the industry’s most influential women.
2022 Touchstones Luncheon Program
U.S. Federal Communications Commission Chairwoman Jessica Rosenworcel, the first woman ever confirmed to the role, will address attendees at the Touchstones Luncheon. With two decades of experience in the policy and public service sectors, the Chairwoman is a seasoned communications professional and tireless advocate for equality. Her opening remarks will set the stage as we celebrate the many accomplishments of women leaders in media, entertainment and technology.
You can read Chairwoman Rosenworcel’s full bio on the Federal Communications Commission website.
Among the honors to be presented are the 2022 Woman of the Year and Woman to Watch awards, our highest individual accolades.
The WICT Network will honor:
- Colleen Langner, Executive Vice President & Chief Operations Officer at Cox Communications, with its “Woman of the Year – Operator” award
- Wonya Lucas, President & CEO of Hallmark Media, with its “Woman of the Year – Programmer” award
- Shannon Atkinson, Regional Vice President, Field Operations – West Division, Charter Communications, with its “Woman to Watch – Operator” award
- Lisa Williams-Fauntroy, Senior Vice President, Business & Legal Affairs, Warner Bros. Discovery, with its “Woman to Watch – Programmer” award
- Urvi Shah, Vice President, Global Key Account Marketing, CommScope, with its “Woman to Watch – Technology” award
Don’t miss this chance to connect with other leaders throughout the industry and at the same time support the value women bring to The WICT Network and the industry at large.
Click here to reserve your branded table and join the growing list of supporters!
- AMC Networks (Champion Sponsor)
- A+E Networks
- Altice USA
- Charter Communications
- Comcast NBCUniversal
- Cox Communications
- Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution
- Hallmark Media
- NCTA – The Internet & Television Association
- Speakeasy, Inc.
- TV One
- Warner Bros. Discovery
The WICT Network Gratefully Acknowledges the
Champion Sponsor of the 2022 Touchstones Luncheon