- This event has passed.
Greater Ohio: Virtual 5k Walk/Run
May 27 - May 31
We encourage you to make small changes that support your physical, mental, and social health as we adapt to our “new-normal.” A Virtual 5k is something fun, easy and low-key to do while supporting all aspects of our own “Self-Care”
Taking part is super simple. Here’s all you need to do:
1. Use your GPS watches if you have them, “Map my run,” Nike Run Club app, Google Maps to plot out a safe 5k path in your neighborhood. (Treadmills are OK too!)
2. Have fun– take selfies on your run/walk and pictures of your route! (send them to and tag WICTGO or post on your social media with the hashtag #WICTGOGIRL2022
3. Get the whole family and doggos involved or go solo!
4. No pressure! Complete at your own pace, you can run or walk or BOTH!
5. In case there is a chance of rain in the forecast, you will have 4 days to complete the 3.1 miles – Friday, May 27, 2022 to Monday, May 30, 2022.
Be sure to register today! It’s FREE!
We hope this gives you something to enjoy and share with others during this turbulent and uncertain time. Stay safe and healthy, everyone!