- This event has passed.
Greater Philadelphia: Power Up Program
April 27 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
An event every month that begins at 1:00 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until April 27, 2022
Join the first of a three-part POWER Up series, a virtual event and discussion hosted by Ernst & Young (EY) and The WICT Network: Greater Philadelphia.
The POWER Up program provides leadership development sessions that focus on helping you gain an understanding of the key behaviors that may help accelerate your success or may get in the way of it. Through discussion and reflection, you will gain an awareness of the skills, knowledge, and capabilities critical to your success. The sessions provide tools to increase your ability to lead. Attendees have the opportunity to connect with other women and learn from one another.
Don’t miss these one-hour virtual sessions monthly from March-May, focusing on the following topics, facilitated by leaders, with the goal of finding ways to be the best version of yourself. Join one, two or all sessions since each month will focus on different topics.
POWER Up covers five behaviors that may impact women’s leadership:
- Project Confidence Authentically (March session – March 30)
- Own Your Career (March session – March 30)
- Widen Your Network (April session – April 27)
- Elevate Your Communication (April session – April 27)
- Realize Your Purpose (May session)
Featured Speakers for March:
- Sophie Ahmad, Chief Marketing Officer, Consumer Services Group, Comcast
- Lisa Castellano, Managing Director, US- East Strategic Relationships Leader, Ernst & Young