Announcing an Exclusive, New Virtual Program
The WICT Network Speakership Fundamentals is a brand new program offered exclusively by the MasterSpeaker Lab. Join this interactive, laughter-filled, fumbles-welcome, learning-intensive space to enhance personal speaking style. Learn how to manage nerves, understand impactful non-verbal language and find the speaking skills you already have.
- Meet virtually for seven, 90 min. group sessions Friday, May 13 through Friday, July 1
- Presented by TED Talk trainer Margaret Watts Romney
- Cost: $1100
- Applications are due by Friday, May 6
Due to the individualized nature of this program, space will be limited.
|Top Reasons to Choose the Speakership Fundamentals Program
1. You want to learn to master your nerves.
2. You are curious about how your audience views you.
3. You know storytelling is important and want to know what’s next.
4. You’re focused on upgrading your presentations.
5. You’re ready to embrace the range of your speaking skills.
6. You want a framework to manage pivots and surprises.
7. You want to enhance your verbal and nonverbal skills.
8. You’re excited by working with a seasoned professional.
9. You’re ready for a growth experience.
10. You are serious about getting a good ROI from your investment
How the Program Enhances The WICT Network Touchtones of Leadership
· KNOW YOURSELF by seeing the speaking skills you already have
· COMMUNICATE by composing and delivering stories on the spot
· LISTEN to other’s speaking strengths and growth
· CONNECT by gaining tactics and strategies to build rapport with any audience
· BE A CATALYST by connecting to and understanding your listeners
· BE FEARLESS as you gain a framework for solid meetings and presentations