- This event has passed.
The WICT Network: Southeast – Fearlessly Navigating your New Next
March 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Fearless Navigating Your New Next
Thursday, March 24th, 2022 @ 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
All of us come face to face with challenges and events that are beyond our control. How we respond to these situations can be the difference between surviving and thriving. Leadership expert, best-selling author and executive coach Grace Killelea has a unique ability to cut through the rhetoric and resonate deeply by sharing the keys to facing and overcoming crushing change and deep stress. Understanding that we each have an opportunity to move from resistance to resilience; to thrive after challenges and to learn to use failure as an opportunity to “spring forward” with strength and purpose is at the core of success.
Using her Four R’s of leadership: relationships, reputation, results and resilience, Grace will share how to understand stress behaviors and what the triggers are, how to triage and to come back, how to break through and claim success – whether it’s your own life or career situation.
Reasons to Attend:
- Understand the components and key elements of resilience
- Understand how to move from survivor to navigator
- How to stop the inner critic from being the GPS of your life.
- Learn the difference between endurance and recovery. Resilience is a decision we have to make and remake.
- Develop tools and strategies to move you from merely surviving to thriving
- How to manage your intention and recognize your impact
Event Contact Information:
Cindy Hughes, email@example.com;
Vincine Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
Sneha Ghule email@example.com