- This event has passed.
WICT Global: Virtual Leadership Conference
October 4 @ 8:00 am - October 5 @ 5:00 pm EDT
2021 WICT Leadership Conference
October 4 – 5, 2021
WICT’s Leadership Conference is the premier leadership development program for its members and other industry stakeholders. Attendees will learn from today’s key thought-leaders on how businesses can thrive in challenging times while discovering the trends that affect and influence their professional successes. This top-rated conference gathers all levels of industry professionals who are looking to make a greater impact on their department, division, company, and career.
Here are some of the advantages you will receive by attending our virtual program:
- Tap into a mix of seamless presentations, panels and interactive sessions. Join us online for an effortless flow from one session to the next. Curate your own path for concurrent breakouts designed to offer you specific skills. The entire program will be recorded to ensure you don’t miss a single moment through on-demand playback.
- Experience live networking and coaching opportunities. We are building in live streaming sessions to emulate what you’ve come to love most about the WICT Leadership Conference – the ability to connect with your friends and colleagues face-to-face.
- Engage with presenters and fellow attendees through live chat. Speakers will be on hand to answer your questions throughout keynotes and panel discussions. Take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity to interact with presenters and ask your questions in real time.
- No travel required. In the comfort and safety of your own setting, save time and money by tuning in to the conference remotely. And don’t worry if you miss something – the recordings will be available to you for later review.
- Save $100 off the conference fee by registering early. Members have access to the full conference, including special activities like streamed workouts, virtual happy hours and one-on-one coaching, for $850. The nonmember rate is just $1,050 and includes an annual WICT membership for those who are eligible. The fee also includes access to all program materials, as well as the ability to watch recorded sessions at your convenience.
Stay tuned for future updates, including speaker announcements and details about how to make the most of your virtual experience.