- This event has passed.
WICT Greater Chicago: Tech It Out
November 8 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm CST
WICT Greater Chicago & NAMIC
Invite you to this year’s Tech It Out: “Technology and How it Has Shaped the Art of Communication”
- Cathy Traczek, Senior Director of Executive Customer Relations, Comcast
Our esteemed panelists include:
- Susan Bennettt, VP Applied Analytics, Enterprise Business Intelligence, Comcast
- Tasha Davis, Manager of Field Marketing, Metro PCS
- Todd Kessler, SVP Product Management, ARRIS
- Jonathan Ruff, Sr. Director of Technical Marketing, ARRIS
- Jessica Stapleton, Director of Retail, Comcast
There will also be exciting technology demos including an ARRIS Virtual Reality experience, Xfinity Mobile display, and the 3D printing team from Naperville Library.
This event is perfect for both technical and non-technical attendees as it gives you a chance to hear what’s coming in telecommunications and will bring awareness about the vast career opportunities.
Your ticket includes appetizers and drinks – register today!
This event is open to both members and non-members and students 12 years and older.
Date: Thursday, November 8th, 2018
Time: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Location: Hamburger University, McDonald’s Campus
2715 Jorie Blvd
Oak Brook, IL 60523