WICT Midwest: Don’t Pull the Trigger- Recognizing and Addressing Emotional Triggers
June 5 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am CDT$5
Don’t Pull the Trigger- Recognizing and Addressing Emotional Triggers
The WICT Touchstones of Leadership form the foundation for all of WICT’s initiatives. They serve as our compass along the path of strategic and effective leadership development. WICT Midwest’s June event is focusing on the touchstone KNOW YOURSELF.
Know yourself, what you stand for and where you are headed. You must understand this before you can decide who you want to be. Take stock of your strengths and weaknesses and understand your limitations. Set realistic goals for yourself, keeping in mind that a balance between work and life makes for a healthy leader. Maintain your own morals, values and ethics, so you can hold yourself to the high standards you set. Unleash the leader within you, taking control of your career and steering it in the precise direction you want to go.
If you would like a better understanding of emotional intelligence and how it affects you professionally, please join WICT Midwest on Wednesday, June 5. Our guest speaker, Roberta Moore, will be focusing on how to recognize and address the emotional triggers we all face each day.
Our guest speaker, Roberta Moore, will be focusing on how to recognize and address the emotional triggers we all face each day.
The learning objectives include:
- Understand the definition of Emotional Intelligence
- Understand EQ skills especially important for women
- Understand how EQ contributes to the success of leaders and their organizations
- Understand one tool for a way of using both emotions and logic in stressful situations for better performance
- The audience will walk away with a method for recognizing, debugging and diffusing irrational beliefs that could get in the way of professional productivity, performance and profitability.
Charter Communications Office At Riverport Tower
5th Floor Training Rooms – 2 & 3
13736 Riverport Dr
Maryland Heights, MO 63043