WICT New England: Chapter Chat with Michael Veltri
March 4 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm EST
Join us for the conclusion of our Fall Chapter Chat selection featuring Michael Veltri’s bestseller,“The Mushin Way to Peak Performance.” We will be focusing on chapters 6-10 during this session. You don’t need to have read the book to participate! This session is open to ALL members – not just the Chapter Chat registrants.
Michael will be joining the discussion and focusing on how to help relieve the burnout we may be facing during these stressful times. Learn how to make better decisions and achieve a level of peak performance – NOT BURNOUT. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to connect with one of the country’s top leadership experts.
For anyone who is interested in receiving a copy of Michael’s book, we will be raffling off 3 books for any new participants who join that chat!
“The Mushin Way to Peak Performance” is written for leaders, executives, entrepreneurs, and professionals across all industries, this book equips readers with:
• Practical exercises to unlearn a lifetime of unproductive and reactionary responses to threats, conflicts, and challenges and replace them with techniques that de-escalate, clarify, and resolve situations.
• Simple and effective steps that teach you how to receive a 20% raise at work. Or the courage and strategy to leave your dead-end job and create the vocation of your dreams.
• Relevant and retainable tools and techniques to make better decisions when the pace is fast, the stakes are high, and the outcome unclear.
• The confidence, know-how, and WHY it is so important to your continued success to create an empowering “third place”.
• Actionable steps to move challenging business and personal projects forward to completion with velocity.
From ancient Japanese warriors to brain science; from business titans to academic research, Michael tapped wide-ranging resources to develop a groundbreaking model for better decision making that leads to peak performance. Surprisingly simple and eminently effective, Veltri’s approach has impacted some of the world’s most prolific organizations, brands, and leaders.
Don’t miss your chance to attend this event! Registration is required even if you had previously attended the first session. A zoom invitation will be resent in early March for all attendees.