Tech It Out’s mission is to demystify technology for professionals at all levels and across multiple disciplines within an organization, highlight technology leaders in an interactive and creative forum, enable attendees to learn about new and existing technologies driving innovation, and inspire participants to advance their career paths along the technology continuum.
10:00am: Registration & Networking
10:45am: Touchstones Fireside Chat
• Jessie Brousard, Sr Director Sales Marketing, Comcast Spotlight
• Amanda Field, VP Residential Direct Sales, Charter Communications
• Doug George, Sr Director Brand Distribution, Turner Networks
12:00pm: Lunch/Hands-On Tech Displays
1:00pm: Tech Talk – Evolving Industry Technology
· Gregg Hardy, Principal, Pacific Crest Labs
· Rodrigo Lopez, RSVP OR/SW WA Region, Comcast
· Ryan Mutek, VP, Prince Telecommunications
· Danielle Wade, AVP Field Operations Pacific NW, Charter Communications
2:25pm: Keynote Speaker: The Influential Conversationalist, Jen Mueller, Sports broadcaster and founder of “Talk Sport to Me”
Every conversation reinforces what people think about you or gives them a chance to rethink what they know. Jen provides practical conversation strategies based on more than 15 years spent in sports broadcasting.
Jen works as a member of the Seattle Mariners television broadcast on ROOT SPORTS and as the Seattle Seahawks sideline radio reporter. Jen founded Talk Sporty to Me in 2009 as a way to leverage sports fandom in business conversations. She provides practical conversation strategies based on more than 15 years spent in sports broadcasting.
3:40pm: Closing Remarks
Event Cost (includes lunch): $65 for WICT Members; $75 for Non-Members; $55 for Students