- This event has passed.
WICT Rocky Mountain: A Shift for Inclusion
April 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MDTFree – $15
WICT Rocky Mountain Virtual Webinar: A Shift for Inclusion
Join Petr Kucheryavyy from Charter’s Accessibility Center of Excellence to learn about the move that companies are making toward inclusion for both their employee and customer base. With 1 in 5 people in the US identifying as having a disability, shifting toward inclusion practices often determines the success of a team or company. You will also hear more about:
- Petr’s personal journey to inclusion and into the cable industry.
- Current industry statistics and trends.
- Types of disabilities and assistive technologies used.
- Business impact of disability inclusion.
- Steps each person can take to be a catalyst for change.
This event is free for WICT members, and $15 for non-members. Not currently a member? Click here to join WICT!
About the Speaker
Petr Kucheryavyy is the Senior Manager of Outreach for Spectrum’s Accessibility team. Petr helps lead physical and virtual accessibility initiatives to improve and optimize accessibility for both employees and customers.