WICT Southeast: Executive Roundtable Series
January 26 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am EST
The WICT Southeast Roundtable Series, sponsored by Ridgeline Coaching, is a monthly series open to WICT executive-level members. Each month Nikki Evans, Chief Thought Provoker at Ridgeline Coaching, will discuss a topic that is top of mind for executives.
Nikki Evans leads team and one on one programs designed to guide attendees to achieve greater results as they hack into their strengths and those of their teams to increase productivity, engagement and happiness at work. Nikki is a certified professional coach and holds an MBA Georgia State.
We kick off the inaugural discussion by addressing Planning and Strategy During Uncertain Times for Senior Executives.
Executive-level members are invited to pick and choose which sessions they would like to attend or participate in all of them. Throughout the year, Nikki Evans will lead discussions on:
- Keeping women in the workforce
- Diversity initiatives
- Onboarding workers remotely
- Teaching Gen Z to be corporate citizens
Consider these benefits of this unique series:
- The opportunity to network with other Executive WICT members
- The opportunity to hear best practices from peers
- Access to deeper insights/research on topics discussed during the session
- The opportunity to ask for advice and help from peers and brainstorm solutions in a safe environment
Executive-level members, register now!