WICT has been an advocate for transparency and equality in the workplace for decades. The #MeToo and #TimesUp movements have sparked change. Now what? Join industry leaders in a discussion about what better looks like.
A panelist including cable industry leaders, HR diversity and inclusion officers and production executives will shine a light on a few of the following topics.
- What’s happening or trending in the news today?
- Company reactions that have been effective? Share success stories.
- What are interim steps to level the playing field?
- Other forms of harassment; bullying; women holding women back; power as means of harassment
- Corporate cultural/behavioral shifts
- Situation-based resources and other support groups
- Social responsibility and accountability
- How political landscape is changing reporting in network cable
- Conflict resolution techniques for managers and employees