- This event has passed.
WICT Southeast: Tech it Out: Level Up
September 21 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDTFree – $15
SPONSORED BY: COMCAST
FREE FOR WICT MEMBERS & COMCAST EMPLOYEES
$15 PER SESSION FOR NONMEMBERS
Join WICT Southeast and Comcast as we explore how to “level up” in the Tech space. This two part event will explore new technologies, how to make them work for you and provide tools and resources to develop and enhance your tech-savvy. During this two-part event, we will explore:
Session 1 – Enhanced Connectivity: Fact or Fiction
Discuss the truth behind 5G, The Cloud and Cryptocurrency; what they do and how it can work for the consumer.
- Hugo Ramos, CTO Commscope- 5G
- Bianca Lankford, Senior Director-Global Cloud Engineering, Discovery, Inc.-The Cloud
- Rhonda S. Turner- Crypto enthusiast and Technology futurist, IT Professional, PNC Bank
Moderator for Session 1: Mallory Summers, Sr. Director of Programming WICT Southeast
Session 2 – Strategic Thinking in Tech: Defined and Explored
A presentation exploring strategic thinking as a skill set, the benefits of strengthening this competency, and how it can be attributed to the Tech space.
- Brenda Laboy – VP, Construction and Engineering – Comcast
- Rochelle Stewart, Sr Director HR – Comcast
- Allison Charney – Manager HR – Comcast
- Trish Crane – Senior Manager, Retail Stores – Comcast
- Nikesha Ortiz – Supervisor, Installation and Service – Comcast
Moderator for Session 2: Tammina Hart, Director of Partnerships, WICT Southeast