- This event has passed.
WICT Washington DC/Baltimore: Resume Writing for Multi-Passionate People
June 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDTFree
WEBINAR: RESUME WRITING FOR
Discover how to make your passion shine through your resume, and when to prioritize which interest to what opportunity, contact, and conversation.
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Complimentary for WICT and NAMIC members.
Limited registrations available.
Join WICT Washington, DC/Baltimore and NAMIC-Capital Area to discuss and implement:
• Building your army of materials.
• Creating multiple resumes for your top three passions.
• Consistency of messaging.
• Picking one passion that should match with your LinkedIn.
• Work-around if you don’t yet have experience within your passion,
• Learn how to form a topical resume to present your interests.
• Transferable skills and deleting what doesn’t fit.
• Learn how to create resume “bullets” related to your passion.
Our Featured Speakers:
WICT Washington, DC/Baltimore Chapter
NAMIC-Capital Area Chapter