Deprecated: Function tribe_get_view( $view = false ) is deprecated since version 6.0.0! Use of this method without a defined $view will be completely removed soon. Please refer to https://evnt.is/v1-removal for template customization instead. in /home/s1/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5379
- This event has passed.
WICT Washington DC/Baltimore: Tech It Out
November 10, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
A BRAVE NEW WORLD: THE FUTURE OF STREAMING AND ITS IMPACT ON CONSUMERS, COMPANIES AND OUR WORKFORCE
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
Join us onlineThe Washington, DC/Baltimore Chapter Tech It Out 2020 will examine the mass migration that is underway with entertainment and information.
Learn about the effects of moving from traditional multichannel video platforms to streaming and connectivity services. Join Host Mary Pratt-Henaghan of AMC Networks to see how consumers can find and experience their favorite content anytime, anywhere and on any device.
Panel 1 – Making Streaming a Great Experience
1:00 to 1:50 PM
• Sara Winegardner, Associate and Technology Editor, Cablefax
• Christian Bastian, SVP & CTO, SCTE-ISBE
• Debbie Fitzgerald, Principal Architect, CableLabs
• Diana Horowitz, SVP, Advertising Sales, fuboTV
• Toni Stubbs, VP, Technology, Engineering & Operations, Cox Virginia
Panel 2 – Building a Career in Streaming Media
2:00 to 2:50 PM
• Myava Mitchell, former Publishing Technician, BET
• Holly Bazemore, Systems Development Manager, Amazon Web Services Machine Learning
• Steve Harris, Executive Director, Education, SCTE-ISBE
• Renee Hauch, EVP, Search Management & Research, Carlsen Resources
• Leerone Anolik, Strategy & Operations Manager, Global Business Development, Google