- This event has passed.
WICT Washington DC/Baltimore: What Matters The Most: Mindful Change
September 15, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm EDT
This event is a discussion on creating and achieving personal and professional goals with Heather Elliott, Author and Founder of Mindful Change Center.
Join WICT DC/Baltimore for a discussion on creating and achieving personal and professional goals with Heather Elliott, author and founder of Mindful Change Center.
This event will focus on:
- Finding your WHY so that you are MOTIVATED to achieve your goals.
- Setting goals that feel right rather than listening to what others think you should do.
- Be flexible not rigid, have a plan but use INTUITION/FEELINGS as well.
- Keeping your goals in front of you?
- Feeding your mind. Spending time creating a positive, empowered inner environment. If you get stuck, how to reframe.
- Focusing on the thoughts that will allow you to achieve your goals; powerful rather than vulnerable; empowered rather than victim
- Cultivating the habits of one who has an executive presence and a leader who is concise with his/her ideas.
- Ensuring that their goals are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, time-based.
- Outlining how you will achieve your outcome.
Please note that your registration will automatically opt you in for future communications from the WICT DC/Baltimore Chapter. If you do not wish to receive any emails from us, please unsubscribe directly within the email or email firstname.lastname@example.org