Now. More than ever. Women shine.
Renew and Reconnect or Join and Discover our diverse WICT Florida Chapter membership! We’re proud to say our members represent all ages and stages in their career. We are diverse ethnically, culturally and educationally. From part-time to full-time, front line to C-suite, all types of cable professionals are welcome and encouraged to join or renew today!
Our mission is to develop women leaders, and we’ve been doing it for 40 years. Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT) is a global organization positioned at the center of the media and technology landscape. We provide the most powerful business2business network in the industry and a robust suite of educational programs, services and volunteer experiences to further your development as a leader.
No matter where you call home in the Sunshine State, you can connect with the WICT Florida Chapter. By doing so, you’ll join the most powerful national and international network in cable media. WICT Florida has an action-packed year ahead, filled with high-caliber leadership education, virtual book club meetings, professional development webinars, one-on-one mentoring opportunities and networking events.
How Can I Get Involved in the Florida Chapter?
- Attend Florida Chapter programming events
- Volunteer with the Florida Chapter in the community
- Watch a live or recorded Florida Chapter webinar
- Attend a Florida Chapter Member Mixer
- Participate in the Florida Chapter Mentoring Program
- Participate in a the Florida Chapter Virtual Book Club
Example WICT Florida Programming…
- The Art of Taking your Executive Presence from Day to Night
- Be Your Own Bold Catalyst for Change
- Thanks for the Feedback: Lessons in How to Effectively Give and Receive Feedback
- Florida’s Internet & Television Legislative Update Webinar
- Taste of WICT: Annual event with industry leaders and cable professionals
- Tech It Out: Bringing together thought-leaders in tech to create strong leaders in the cable industry
- Fundraising Golf Tournament
- Mentoring Program
- Virtual Book Club
- Member Mixers
- Volunteering opportunities to give back to the community
- Social and networking events
How does WICT Benefit Me?
- Align with a national network of more than 10,000 like-minded media and technology professionals.
- Take advantage of WICT Florida’s suite of top-notch educational, leadership and professional development events, such as its book club, webinars and mentoring program, a gold standard for the industry.
- Make a difference via WICT’s advocacy program, the PAR Initiative, which is dedicated to achieving stronger workplace diversity & inclusion.
- Make lasting friendships!
Interested in Joining or Renewing? It’s Easy!
To sign up online or learn more about WICT’s four membership types, its benefits and the latest information on upcoming programs and events, visit us at www.wictnow.org.
Please contact our Membership Chair, Kathleen Kerr at [email protected] with any questions.
We hope you’ll join us for an exciting year of leadership development, building relationships and growing your career!