Strong Leadership in the
Midst of Constant Change
Recognized as the premier leadership development program for senior-level women across media, entertainment and technology, the Betsy Magness Leadership Institute (BMLI) is a highly-sought after opportunity.
Established in 1994, The WICT Network’s BMLI program convenes top ranked executive education institutions to provide competitively selected leaders with a year-long, immersive experience focused on developing critical leadership competencies and a B2B network.
Designed to accelerate career success, BMLI strengthens and develops:
- Executive Leadership Skills, including visioning, strategic mindset, teambuilding, change management and effective communications
- Self-awareness in the context of the self, team and organization
- Clarity on leadership vision, purpose and values
- A network of industry peers and leaders
- Leadership capacity for creating more inclusive workplace cultures
- A clearly articulated leadership plan
The curriculum blends experiential and data-driven approaches to exploring competencies necessary for success at the executive level. BMLI participants are immersed in hands-on learning activities, structured introspection, classroom lectures, research, and peer mentoring. As part of the learning journey, BMLI incorporates custom, assessment-based executive coaching, providing participants with interactive, guided explorations of strengths, development opportunities and how to leverage and manage both for exponential leadership impact.
- Woman at the VP or Senior Director level, and above, or equivalency thereof
- Candidate has at least 8 years of executive management experience
- Substantive work experience and significant direct accomplishments
- Approved and supported by senior management for participation in BMLI
- Current member of The WICT Network
The next BMLI application period will open in November 2022 and will close February 2023. Candidates must complete an online application and an approval form submitted to The WICT Network on behalf of their HR leader.
REGISTRATION AND DETAILS
$19,500 for members
$19,815 for non-members (rate includes a WICT membership)
Dates for current classes:
Class 46, September 11-16, 2022 (Sunday evening – Friday), Greensboro, NC
November 14-16, 2022, Intercontinental Buckhead, Atlanta, GA
December 2022 (Thursday), one day, virtual
January 30-31, 2023, Marriott Sanibel Harbour, Ft. Myers, FL
March 2023, two days, location TBD
May 2023, two days, location TBD
Who was Betsy Magness? Click here to learn more.