Building Skills for Impact and Resilience:
Power and Authenticity
October 19 – 21, 2022
Rancho Bernardo Inn, San Diego, CA
Leading with Power and Authenticity helps women at the Director and VP level master competencies vital to sustainable performance and to effectively delivering results within their organizations.
Good leaders understand that effective management skills are foundational to getting things done. Next-level leadership and exponential impact, however, require authentic and powerful connections to inspire trust and confidence from peers and high-performing teams. This two-and-a-half-day program provides an experiential learning environment, weaving together theory and practice, where participants clarify their leadership vision and learn tactics for making it a reality.
- Develop insights for a strategic plan to achieve leadership vision
- Opportunity to renew energy depleted by multiple life demands
- Greater understanding of personal leadership qualities
- Reintegration of work and personal lives
- Connection with other leaders to form a powerful network
- Candid Q&A with a panel of top industry leaders.
- Mid-career professional at Senior Manager, Director or VP level, or equivalency thereof
- At least 8 years of professional experience
- Current member of The WICT Network
EDS participants represent diverse backgrounds and are committed to strengthening their leadership skills.
Unique Characteristics of Women Leaders
Women and Leadership Panel
• Erika Grant, VP, Human Resources, ViacomCBS
• Laura Peterson, Sr. Managing Director, Communications, Media & Technology, Accenture
• Mary Pouliopoulis, Division VP, West & Spectrum Networks, Charter
Creating Your Leadership Vision
Activating Your Vision: Organizational Power & Interpersonal Power
The Woman’s Journey: Discovering Our Uniqueness as Women Leaders
Past to Present: Drawing Our Life Journeys
The Future: How Do We Want To Shape Our Lives?
Aligning Our Lives
• Leveraging, Balancing, Enhancing, Expanding
• Personal & Leadership Action Plan
- “I will be a better leader, friend, daughter, mom, wife. RUN to the course! You will never be the same.” – Enterprise Sales Director, Charter, Spectrum Reach
- “I have a newfound confidence & trust in myself and my abilities. I feel excited to put to practice what I’ve learned and to pay it forward to the women I touch both personally & professionally. It’s worth every minute! Transformative!” – Regional Office Manager, A+E Television Networks
- “This program will make you think outside of the box about yourself both professionally and personally.” – Sales Optimization and Client Experience Director, Spectrum