Jessica Majeski began her career as a Wealth Management Advisor with Northwestern Mutual in 2005. Since then, she has been helping her clients take care of ALL the details needed to help ensure a financially secure future for them and their families. She draws on her vast knowledge of the latest financial planning strategies and her broad-based business experience to develop creative strategies that will give her clients the best opportunity to meet their personal, professional, and financial goals, while preparing them for whatever life delivers.
Prior to joining Northwestern Mutual, Jessica began her career in the energy industry. She managed product design and business development at a fuel cell
Wealth Management Advisor company in West Palm Beach where she established and maintained executive-level strategic relationships with potential distributors, investors, and component suppliers.
After growing up in Detroit, Jessica attended the University of Michigan where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering and was awarded an Evans Scholarship for her years spent as a golf caddy. She currently resides in Clearwater, Florida and in her spare time she volunteers and mentors as a board member of the Chi Chi Rodriguez Youth Foundation. On most weekends you will find Jessica at live music performances and festivals, playing golf, or watching football.
Jessica specializes in:
- Insurance needs evaluation – life, disability, and long-term care.
- Wealth accumulation and retirement income planning.
- Business succession planning for death, disability, and retirement.
- Estate strategies optimized from personal, financial, and tax perspectives.
- Employee retention, key person protection, and non-qualified supplemental executive retirement plans.
- Diversified savings strategies to meet specific goals including liquidity, tax reduction, asset protection, retirement, business growth, and education.