2016 Texas Lone Star Awards Nominations
Recognize your peers and leaders who go above and beyond and those who demonstrate excellence in cable and telecommunications!
Nominations are due Thursday, February 25, 2016.
Texas Lone Star Awards will be granted in six categories:
- Star of the Year – Inspiration Award recognizes a woman who has had a milestone year, is a respected role model and has made significant contributions to the cable telecommunications industry over the course of her career. The recipient will be highly regarded by her peers, clients, and subordinates for high levels of career achievement and quality work-life balance.
Recipient must be at a vice president level (or equivalent) or higher with at least five years in the cable telecommunications industry.
- Shining Star – Woman to Watch Award is given to a woman with a consistent record of success, leadership and job excellence at the middle or senior management level. The recipient will inspire others, and serve as role model to others around her.
Recipient must be at a director level or higher
- Rising Star – Woman of the Future Award is presented to a woman who shows potential to be an influential leader within her company and the cable telecommunications industry.
Must be at the director level or lower
- North Star – Advocate Award is presented to an executive who has a track record of devoting time and resources to the personal and professional development of others within the cable telecommunications industry. This person will be recognized for her (or his):
- Support of company or industry mentoring and development programs
- Consistent commitment to the success of employees, colleagues and industry associates
- Ability to coach, lead and inspire others to achieve their full potential
- Star Power – Women in Technology recognizes a woman in a technology role who demonstrates outstanding personal and professional growth while interacting with other disciplines to transform our industry.
To access the nominations forms, please click here: 2016 WICT Lone Star Awards - Call for Nominations.
For more information on nominations or to request an extension please contact Andrea Nelson at Andrea.Nelson@Suddenlink.com or Tara Whitehead-Stotland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the Date & Participate
The 9th annual WICT Lone Star Awards and Leadership Seminar is scheduled for May 26, 2016 at the Sheraton Austin at the Capital in Austin, TX.
- Details on the speakers will follow.
- Special hotel room rates will be available for $179 per night.
Early Bird Registration to - The Lone Star Awards!
To register to attend the Lone Star Awards click here.
Early bird registration ends April 24, 2016. To register, click here.
Stay connected with the Greater Texas Chapter!
Greater Texas Chapter