The WICT Virginia Mentorship Program is a facilitated development opportunity that offers connection, engagement and inspiration across professionals and businesses in our industry. In its 8th year, the program brings together cable industry professionals to share common experiences, challenge each other and leap forward with goals and action plans.
SAVE THE DATES
Kickoff in person: May 25, 2017
Mid-Point in person: July 26, 2017
Webinar: September 14, 2017
A celebratory and closing graduation at the WICT VA Signature Event at the VCTA Show on November 15, 2017.
MEET OUR FACILITATOR
Director of Leadership and
for Cox Communications
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- Applications must be received by March 17, 2017.
- Selected participants will receive communication and mentor pairing information on or around April 14, 2017.
- Attendance is required for the kickoff and midpoint events and is strongly suggested for the remaining sessions.
- Program fee for selected mentee participants is $300.00 and includes a kickoff, midpoint, books, materials, signature breakfast registration, and meals. Expenses related to travel, lodging, and incidentals are the responsibility of the sponsoring organization.
- Meeting location will be in Richmond, VA.
Applications must be received by:
March 17, 2017
Click on the mentee or mentor link to download your application today!