Connect to the most powerful network in cable media with The WICT Network.
With more than 40 years of success developing women leaders, The WICT Network is a global organization positioned at the center of the media landscape. We provide the most powerful B2B network in the industry and an unparalleled suite of educational programs, services and volunteer experiences to further your development as a leader.
CONNECT TO YOUR PEERS & YOUR INDUSTRY
- Align with a network of over 10,500 media and technology professionals.
- Surround yourself with colleagues committed to leadership development.
- Members share a common goal of advancing their careers and the industry at large.
LOCAL RESOURCES WITHIN A GLOBAL COMMUNITY
- The WICT Network’s chapters serve as a critical touchstone for members.
- A solid foundation of 24 robust domestic & international chapters to choose from.
- Local resources and networks are never too far away.
CREATE YOUR OWN PATH & DEFINE YOUR CAREER JOURNEY
- The WICT Network’s suite of leadership development programs are the gold standard for the industry.
- Educational opportunities are tailored to varying career levels and learning styles.
- Create your own path according to where you are in your career journey.
RESEARCH & ADVOCACY: THE BUSINESS CASE FOR GENDER DIVERSITY
- The WICT Network’s advocacy program, the PAR Initiative, is dedicated to achieving stronger workplace diversity & inclusion.
- PAR helps companies set goals, establish best practices, and measure progress.
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE RESOURCES
- WICT Connects – WICT’s robust online community
- WICT Pulse – WICT news and leadership lessons
- @WICT – Access to WICT’s top social media articles
- Webinars – Online learning without travel costs
(Recordings of most webinars are made available to members only through our online learning library.)
- Plus, stay in touch and continue your learning online by connecting with WICT on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.