WICT RSS Feed
Chantilly, VA - Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT) is pleased to announce its 2010 Board of Directors. The 2010 WICT Board of Directors will officially take office on January 1, 2010.
“The caliber of the WICT Board of Directors reflects WICT’s solid foundation of achievement and relevance,” said Maria E. Brennan, CAE, WICT President & CEO. “The strategic vision and business acumen of these distinguished leaders will greatly benefit WICT and the industry.”
Ellen East, Executive Vice President /Chief Communications Officer, Time Warner Cable, will complete her two-year term as Chair of the 2010 WICT’s Board of Directors. “WICT is fortunate to have a Board representing all facets of the industry with leaders who are committed to advance WICT’s objectives,” said East. “I look forward to working with them to continue WICT’s momentum to develop women leaders.”
WICT gratefully acknowledges the 2009 Board of Directors for their many contributions.
2010 WICT Board of Directors
Chair - Ellen East
, Executive Vice President/Chief Communications Officer, Time Warner Cable
Vice Chair - Kathy Payne, Vice President, Programming, Cox Communications, Inc.
Treasurer - Mary Meduski, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Suddenlink Communications
Chapter Development Chair - Sherita Ceasar, Vice President, Cross Platform Applications & Engineering Services, Comcast
Strategic Planning Committee Chair - Lisa Chang, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, International and Technology, Strategy & Operations, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
Development Committee Chair - Kim Martin, President & General Manager, WE tv & Wedding Central
Governance Committee Chair - Landel Hobbs, Chief Operating Officer, Time Warner Cable
Maria E. Brennan, CAE, President & CEO, Women in Cable Telecommunications
Directors At Large
- Gena Barnhart (Chapter Leader), Director, Marketing Digital Distribution, NBC Universal
- Sean Bratches, Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing, ESPN, Inc.
- Elizabeth Davis, (Emerging Leader), Account Executive, Disney/ESPN
- Denise Denson, Executive Vice President, Content Distribution and Marketing, MTV Networks & BET Networks
- Nancy Dubuc, President and General Manager, History
- Dwight Duke, Senior Vice President, Service Provider Video Technology Group, Site Executive, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Melani Griffith, Sr. Vice President - Programming & Video Services, Insight Communications
- Marva Johnson, Vice President, Technology Policy and Industry Affairs, Bright House Networks
- Sara N. King, Adjunct Faculty, Center for Creative Leadership
- Chris Powell, Senior Vice President and Executive Vice President Human Resources, Scripps Networks
- Adria Alpert Romm, Senior Executive Vice President, Human Resources, Discovery Communications
- Eloise Schmitz, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Charter Communications
- Salaam Coleman Smith, President, Style Network
- Martha Soehren, Senior Vice President, Chief Learning Officer, Comcast
- Gemma Toner, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Business Development, Cablevision Systems Corp.
For thirty years, Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT) has partnered with cable and telecommunications leaders to provide leadership programs and services, and create professional advancement opportunities for women. With over 7,800 members, WICT is the oldest and largest professional association serving women in the cable and telecommunications industry. Comcast, Rainbow, Time Warner Cable and Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. are WICT’s 2009 Strategic Partners. Please visit www.wict.org for more information.
# # # #