Washington, DC – Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT) today announced the members of Classes 38 and 39 of the 2018-2019 Betsy Magness Leadership Institute (BMLI).
BMLI is recognized by the industry as the premier leadership development program for executive women in the cable media industry. Since its launch in 1994, over 950 women have graduated from the program.
WICT proudly recognizes Charter Communications as the Premier Sponsor of the upcoming classes as well as Industry Partner, the Walter Kaitz Foundation.
"WICT is honored to welcome the incoming BMLI classes. Our graduates represent many of the most influential and committed leaders in our industry," said Maria E. Brennan, CAE, WICT President & CEO. "The collective contributions made by our graduates is immeasurable and serves as a testament to the impact of the BMLI program."
Members of Class 38 of the Betsy Magness Leadership Institute are:
- Rebecca Baneman, VP, Legal, Litigation, Altice USA
- Thalina Bates, Sr. Director, Content Distribution, Univision Communications Inc.
- Sarah Bergman, SVP, Distribution Business & Legal Affairs, HBO
- Kelly Bradshaw, VP, Brand Lead, MTV UK Northern & Eastern Europe, Viacom
- Kristeen Cominiello, VP, Sales & Marketing- Oregon/SW Washington Region, Comcast
- Jaspreet Dillon, VP, Strategic Analytics – Comcast Enterprise Business Intelligence, Comcast
- Robin Gutzler, GVP, Financial Planning & Analysis, Charter Communications
- Mary Hermes, VP, Media & Entertainment, Spectrum Reach
- Jessica Jasiukowicz, VP, Billing Operations, Comcast – Northeast Division
- Rebecca Josephson, VP, Digital Products Operations, HBO
- Anne Kelly, SVP, Securities & Compliance and Corporate Secretary, AMC Networks Inc.
- Lydia Kim, VP, Business Development & Strategy – Turner Classic Movies (TCM) & FilmStruck, Turner
- Claudia Loda, VP, Communications, Southern & Western Europe, Middle East & Africa (SWEMEA), Viacom International Media Networks
- Madeline Marcus, VP, Business Planning & Operations, Sales and Marketing, Charter Communications
- Nancy McGuire, Sr. Director, Reliability Engineering, Technology & Product, Comcast Cable
- Erin McMillan, AVP, Customer Operations, Media Solutions Group, Cox Automotive
- Gina Mingioni, VP, Strategic Initiatives, Advertising, Comcast
- Michelle Y. Narciso, VP, Strategy & Business Operations, MTV International, Viacom
- Allison L. Olien, Executive Director & GM, Wholesale Platform, Comcast Technology Solutions
- Marybeth Pearce, Sr. Sales Director, Managed Enterprise Solutions, Comcast Business Enterprise Solutions
- Suzanna Persechino, VP, Head of Insights Group: Audience + Brand, A+E Networks
- Amy Rosenfeld, Sr. Coordinating Producer, ESPN
- Suzanne Rosenthal, VP, Talent Acquisition – Campus to Career & Internal Mobility, Viacom
- Jane Shanley, GM – Rio Rancho NM, Cable ONE
- Teresa Ward-Maupin, VP, Customer & Digital Experience, Comcast Business
- Lauren Woolley, Sr. Director, Global Tax Planning & Reporting, ARRIS
- Nora Zimmett, SVP, Content & Programming, The Weather Channel
Members of Class 39 of the Betsy Magness Leadership Institute are:
- Laura Abril, SVP, Editorial Multibrand Iberia, Viacom International Media Networks
- Kelly Baker, VP, Planning & Analysis – Spectrum Enterprise, Charter Communications
- Annie Balagot, VP, TV Networks Distribution, Content Distribution, NBCUniversal
- Kim Carroll, VP, Product Deployment, Charter Communications
- Emily Crawford, Director, Sales Operations, Cisco
- Morgan Daloisio, VP, Marketing, Comcast
- Sara Dionne, VP, HR Strategy & Operations – Northeast Division, Comcast
- Leigh Ann Dunleavy, VP, Digital Platforms, NBCUniversal
- Mirna Eusebio Lithgow, SVP, Products & Marketing, Altice USA
- Jean-Claire Fitschen, Executive Director, Multicultural Xfinity Services, Comcast NBCUniversal
- Jane Frazier, VP, Treasury, Charter Communications
- Jessica Gleason, VP, Production, Brand Creative, AMC & SundanceTV, AMC Networks
- Terri Gunnell, SVP, Audience Monetization Solutions, Global Technology Organization, Turner
- Monica Halperin, VP, Distribution Strategy & Business Development, Viacom
- Kelli Kearney Hill, Regional VP, Project Management & Customer Experience, Comcast –
- Natalie Makowka, Executive Director, Application Development, Comcast Business
- Dana L. Massey, VP, Domestic Media Operations, A+E Networks
- Niccole Osmanski, VP, Sales Support, Spectrum Reach
- Kristin Peck, VP, Public Affairs, Cox Communications
- Julie Rohmer, VP, Customer Experience, Comcast
- Susannah Scholl, VP, Information Technology, GCI
- Tina Shah, SVP, Business Affairs & Associate General Counsel, Turner
- Leslie Shanklin, VP, Legal – Data Protection & Privacy, Discovery, Inc.
- Elain Waldman, VP, AMC Client Solutions & Integrated Marketing, AMC Networks
- Sarah Weinstein, Business Information Security Officer, Comcast Cable
- Monica Williams, VP, Content Distribution Digital Products, NBCUniversal
- Rachel Williams, VP,
Operations – Twin Cities Region, Comcast – West Division
The women selected for BMLI Classes 38 and 39 will participate in a yearlong educational program which incorporates direct feedback on their leadership styles, as well as guidance in developing a strategic vision for their teams and companies. WICT’s content partner for BMLI, the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL), is a top-ranked, global provider of executive education, recognized for its exclusive focus on leadership education and research.
Additional details about BMLI and Classes 38 and 39 can be found here.
The Institute’s Founding
Established by WICT in 1994 with a generous grant from TCI’s Bob Magness and J.C. Sparkman, the Betsy Magness Leadership Institute is named in honor of one of the industry’s most charismatic leaders, a cable pioneer who combined business acumen with compassion. Betsy Magness was instrumental in transforming TCI, later AT&T Broadband and Internet Services, and now Comcast, into one of the nation’s most prominent and influential cable and telecommunication companies.
About WICT (Women in Cable Telecommunications)
WICT’s mission is to create women leaders who transform our industry. We do this by providing unparalleled professional development programs, commissioning original gender research, and supporting a B2B network that helps advance women. For nearly 40 years, WICT has partnered with cable and technology companies to help build a more robust pipeline of women leaders. Founded in 1979, and now over 10,000 members strong, WICT is the largest and oldest professional association serving women in cable media. Comcast NBCUniversal and Charter Communications are WICT’s Strategic Touchstone Partners. Please visit www.wict.org or follow @WICT on Twitter for more information.
# # #