Tuesday, September 17, 2019 • 8:00 – 9:25 am • Westside Ballroom, 5th Floor
More women hold C-Suite positions than ever before, yet the gender disparity remains striking. Hear from a power panel of women leaders who have overcome the statistics to put them in rare air.
Each journey is unique, yet their tales of triumphs and the lessons they have learned share a common thread. Let them provide you with guidance to help you better navigate your own journey to secure an all-important seat at the corporate table.
Click here to submit your question to the panel by Friday, September 13, 2019.
MODERATOR: Ella Bell Smith, Ph.D., Professor of Business Administration, Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth
- Sarah Baehr, EVP, Co-Chief Investment Officer, Horizon Media
- Elisa Bannon-Jones, EVP, Chief Human Resources Officer, Frontier Communications
- Sandra Howe, EVP & President, Americas, Technetix
- Jeanine Liburd, Chief Social Impact & Communications Officer, BET Networks
- Rosemary Mercedes, EVP & Chief Communications Officer, Univision Communications Inc.
- Lee Schroeder, EVP, Government & Community Affairs; Chief Diversity Officer, Altice USA
Learn more about these and all of our speakers here.