Dr. Jonah Berger, Author of Contagious,
Joins Stellar Roster of Speakers
Register today & don’t forget to reserve your room –
the room block is more than 60% sold out!
Do you ever wonder why some trends last while others fade away? We often think of traditional advertising methods — like social media, TV, print, and so on — as the only way to catapult a product’s popularity. But it turns out word-of-mouth transmission is actually ten times more effective.
Marketing guru and Wharton School professor Dr. Jonah Berger, author of bestsellers Contagious: Why Things Catch On and Invisible Influence: The Hidden Forces that Shape Behavior, is one of today’s most in-demand experts on why certain products catch fire and become contagious. As a highly sought-after thought leader, we’re thrilled to have secured Dr. Berger so that he can bring his expertise to our conference audience.
Dr. Berger is one of a number of top-tier headliners we will convene at September’s WICT Leadership Conference. Here are just a few of the superlative speakers we have in store for you.
- Victoria Arlen, Former Paralympic Athlete; Founder & Co-Chair, Victoria’s Victory Foundation & ESPN On-Air Personality
- Elizabeth Ascencio, SVP, Head of Distribution Marketing, Univision
- Karen Bennett, EVP & Chief Human Resources Officer, Cox Communications
- Jonah Berger, Author & Professor, Wharton School
- David L. Cohen, Sr. Executive Vice President & Chief Diversity Officer, Comcast Corporation
- Rhonda Crichlow, SVP & Chief Diversity Officer, Charter Communications
- Tina Evangelista, VP, HR Officer, Sparklight
- Marge Jackson, SVP, National Call Center Sales, Comcast
- Marva Johnson, VP, State Government Affairs – South Region, Charter Communications; WICT Board Chair
- Georgia Juvelis, SVP & Co-Head, Corporate Communications, AMC Networks
- Sarah Klein, Former Gymnast; Attorney for Victims of Sexual Abuse, Dalton & Associates, P.A.
- Wasfia Nazreen, Mountaineer & Activist
- Michelle Strong, SVP, Distribution, A+E Networks
- HRH Princess Beatrice of York, VP, Partnerships & Strategy, Afiniti
And this is only the beginning! Stay tuned for more announcements about the exciting all-star roster of many top executives, academics, journalists, entrepreneurs, athletes and researchers we will convene on September 16-17 at the New York Marriott Marquis.
Registration includes attendance at all conference sessions, coaching activities, and networking events, including the WICT Touchstones Luncheon on Monday, September 16, where we will recognize the 2019 WICT Women of the Year and Women to Watch honorees.
It’s a very special year for WICT and this year’s conference as we celebrate 40 years of developing women leaders. On Monday, September 16, we invite you to wear red in recognition of our Ruby Anniversary! We plan to take over social media with the hashtag #RockYourRed.
Reservations for coaching sessions are now being accepted and will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. A favorite among our attendees, customized guidance from our select executive coaches will give you the insights you need to optimize your performance. Advance your career with 25 minutes of dedicated time to discuss any leadership or management issue you choose. Register for the conference and then sign up for your coaching session by clicking here.
All sessions will take place at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square, 1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036. The room block at the Marriott Marquis is already more than 60% sold out. To ensure you have a sleeping room, please book now. The Diversity Week room rates, starting at $430/night, plus applicable taxes, are available while supplies last.
Reserve your room directly online or by calling 877-303-0104 and asking for the Diversity Week room block.
Register now for the 2019 WICT Leadership Conference
WICT gratefully acknowledges the sponsors of the
2019 Leadership Conference