Reserve at the Marriott – the room block is nearly sold out
WICT is thrilled to once again kick-off Diversity Week with an action-packed Leadership Conference agenda. Click here to see the full program. And if you missed our last speaker announcement, click here to read it.
Join us at the WICT Leadership Conference where you’ll gain insights and inspiration from a carefully curated group of subject matter experts and thought leaders representing a wide variety of disciplines, including Princeton professor and expert in the intersection of technology and society, Ruha Benjamin, Ph.D.; industry leaders Johnita Due (WarnerMedia) and Lee Schroeder (Altice USA); and internationally-known advocate for girls and human rights, Eglantina Zingg.
And there are many more! Scroll down to catch a glimpse of the top executives, academics, journalists, entrepreneurs and athletes we will convene on September 16-17 at the New York Marriott Marquis.
If you haven’t registered yet, don’t delay. Click here to Forge the Future!
~ THE 2019 ALL-STAR LINEUP ~
- Judi Allen, SVP, Client Solutions, Nielsen
- Adria Alpert Romm, Chief People & Culture Officer, Discovery, Inc.
- Victoria Arlen, Former Paralympic Athlete; Founder & Co-Chair, Victoria’s Victory Foundation; Host and Reporter, ESPN
- Elizabeth Asencio, SVP, Head of Distribution Marketing, Univision
- Ella Bell Smith, Ph.D., Founder, ASCENT-Leading Multicultural Women to the Top; Associate Professor, Business Administration, Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College
- Ruha Benjamin, Ph.D., Associate Professor, African American Studies, Princeton University
- Karen Bennett, EVP & Chief Human Resources Officer, Cox Communications
- Jonah Berger, Ph.D., Bestselling Author & Marketing Professor, Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
- Patricia Betron, SVP, Sales & Marketing, Disney
- Nanette Bischoff, SVP, Affiliate Finance, Viacom Media Networks
- Morgan Bondon, Area Vice President, Sales, Cable & Media, Cisco
- Tamara Bowens, GVP, Field Marketing & Sales Enablement, Spectrum Enterprise
- Jeanette Bronée, Nourishment Coach; Author & Founder, Path for Life Inc.
- Jennifer Caserta, Chief Transformation & People Officer, AMC Networks
- Lela Cocoros, Principal, Brunswick Street Advisory
- David L. Cohen, Sr. Executive Vice President & Chief Diversity Officer, Comcast Corporation
- Rhonda Crichlow, SVP, Chief Diversity Officer, Charter Communications
- Lauren Dolan, VP, Global Talent & Organization, Liberty Global
- Lori Driscoll, Partner, PwC
- Johnita Due, SVP & Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, WarnerMedia News & Sports
- Tina Evangelista, VP, HR Officer, Sparklight
- Catherine Frymark, Group SVP, Corporate Communications, Discovery, Inc.
- Lauren Gastwirth, SVP, Ad Sales Marketing & Operations, Ride TV
- Lori Hall, SVP, Marketing & Creative Services, TV One
- Orlando Hampton, General Manager, USA, Afiniti
- Jana Henthorn, President & CEO, The Cable Center
- Marge Jackson, SVP, National Call Center Sales, Comcast
- Marva Johnson, VP, State Government Affairs – South Region, Charter Communications
- Georgia Juvelis, SVP & Co-Head, Corporate Communications, AMC Networks
- Sloan Kennedy, VP, Domestic Network Distribution, HBO
- Sara King, BMLI Faculty, Center for Creative Leadership
- Sarah Klein, Former Gymnast; Attorney for Victims of Sexual Abuse, Dalton & Associates, P.A., Bart Dalton Law
- Jocelyne Lamoureux-Davidson, 2018 Olympic Hockey Gold Medalist & Gender Equity Advocate
- Monique Lamoureux-Morando, 2018 Olympic Hockey Gold Medalist & Gender Equity Advocate
- Laurel Lawson, Performer, Choreographer, Teacher, Kinetic Light
- Susanne McAvoy, SVP, Marketing, Food Network
- Wasfia Nazreen, Mountaineer; Activist; Founder, Osel Foundation
- Stefanie Nimick, SVP, Affiliate Sales & Marketing, STARZ
- Donna Northington, EVP, Distribution Planning & Strategy, WarnerMedia
- Rosie O’Meara, VP, Customer Success & Mobile Solutions, a4 Media
- Rori Peters, SVP, Content Distribution & Sales Strategy, TV One
- Lee Schroeder, EVP, Government & Community Affairs & Chief Diversity Officer, Altice USA
- Laura Schwarz, Founder, i2Leadership
- Peri Shamsai, Managing Director, Accenture
- Carol Silva, Anchor, News 12 Long Island
- Michelle Strong, SVP, Content Distribution & Marketing, A+E Networks
- Kathryn Tappen, Sportscaster, NBC Sports Group
- Mini Timmaraju, Executive Director, Diversity & Inclusion, Comcast
- Robyn Tolva, GVP, Product Deployment, Charter Communications
- Donna Rattley Washington, Regional VP, Government Affairs, Comcast Cable
- Claire Wasserman, Founder & Director, Ladies Get Paid
- Esther Weinberg, Founder & CEO, MindLight Group, LLC
- Jennefer Witter, CEO & Founder, The Boreland Group
- HRH Princess Beatrice of York, VP, Partnerships and Strategy, Afiniti
- Nora Zimmett, Chief Content Officer & EVP, The Weather Channel
- Eglantina Zingg, Founder & Philanthropist, Proyecto Paz & Goleadoras
- Sharon Zyman, GM, Turner Mexico & VP Ad Sales, Turner Latin America, WarnerMedia
~ THE 2019 EXECUTIVE COACHES ~
- Christine Alvarez, President/Owner, Motivating-Factors
- Crystal Barrow, Job Search Coach and Career Strategist, Shape Your Success Coaching
- Yana Blackwelder, Executive Coach, PCC, Coach Trainer, Cross-Cultural OD Consultant, Executive Gravitas, LLC
- Amy Bloustine, Certified Life & Career Coach, Trained Recovery Coach, Amy Bloustine Coaching
- Scott Brittingham, Executive & Leadership Coach, Brittingham Executive Consultants, LLC
- Isilay Cabuk, ACC, Isilay Cabuk Leadership Consulting
- Julie Cookson, ACC & PHR, President/CEO, Cookson Management Consulting
- Carol Davidson, ACC, AICI CIP, Carol Davidson Inc – Life.Style.Strategy.
- Jeffrey Davis, Public Speaking & Accent Reduction Coach, Speak Clear Communications
- Mindy Gerwitz, President, Collaborative Networks – Top Executive Coaches, Coach Mindy
- Brian Gorman, Professional Certified Coach, TransformingLives.Coach
- Erin Hyland, Founder/Principal, Navigatrix Collaborative, LLC
- Dominique Mas, Transformation Coach for High Performers, Lead With A Twist, LLC
- Tamara McGriff, President, McGriff Coaching & Consulting
- Margaret McLean Walsh, Executive Coach, McLean Walsh LLC
- Rei Perovic, Brand Coach and Consultant, Gem Seven Studio
- Christine Reinhard, Principal, Chrysalis Coaching, LLC
- Selima Wandoren, Certified Professional Coach, Selima Wandoren Coaching
Appointments are currently available for individual coaching sessions, but they are filling quickly. Advance your career with 25 minutes of dedicated time to discuss any leadership or management issue you choose with a professional coach. Register for the conference and then sign up for your coaching session by clicking here.
Registration for the conference includes a seat at the WICT Touchstones Luncheon, where WICT presents its highest individual accolades, the Woman of the Year and Woman to Watch awards.
For more information on table sponsorship at the luncheon, please download the reservation form.
Going, going, gone! We recommend you act now to reserve your guest room at the Marriott Marquis by following this link: New York Marriott Marquis Online Reservations or by calling 877-303-0104; please ask for the Diversity Week room block. NOTE: Guest rooms and rates are subject to availability while supplies last.
Know someone looking to advance their career and network with
colleagues from across the media industry? Forward this email to a friend or coworker today!
WICT gratefully acknowledges the sponsors of the
2019 WICT Leadership Conference: