Applications for the 2023 Rising Leaders Program are now CLOSED.
- We recommend you download the Word version of the 2023 RLP Application. (NOTE: This form is only intended to be a guide to developing your answers–the actual application must be submitted using our online system).
- Your HR liaison will need to download and complete the 2023 Corporate Approval Form.
- HR Leaders: To submit a list of approved applicants, you can download and complete the 2023 RLP Approval Spreadsheet in lieu of individual approval forms. Please submit to email@example.com.
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Don’t wait until the last minute! Be thoughtful and thorough in your application–it greatly betters your chances of being selected for this highly competitive program.
- The WICT Network strongly suggests having someone else review your application before final submittal.
- All applications must be submitted via our online system. If you are using Internet Explorer 8, check to ensure that “compatibility view” is on (Go to the Tools menu, then select Compatibility View Settings, and then add www.wict.org).
- Prior to accessing the online application, complete and save your application in a separate word document, then copy and paste your answers online. Do not use bullets, italics, or other formatting when pasting into the online application. You will receive an email confirmation when your application has been received by The WICT Network.
- Pay careful attention to the character limits for each question. If you exceed the character limit, you will receive an error message when you try to submit online.
- You may save your application at any time by clicking the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen. To re-access and complete your application, please go back to The WICT Network website and click the link to apply online again – this will bring you back to your saved application. (Be aware that the system will log you out after 30 minutes of inactivity and your work may not be saved).
- Have the Corporate Approval form with your Human Resources representative’s signature completed separately. This application is being accepted based on your current employment. Please notify The WICT Network immediately if there is a change to your employment status.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of $175 online with a credit card when your application is submitted no later than end of day, Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
- No additional supplemental documents will be accepted.