Exclusively for BMLI Alumnae
The Future Workplace – Collaborate. Innovate. Automate.
The 2018 Betsy Magness Graduate Institute (BMGI) took place November 29-30, 2018 in Philadelphia, PA. Developed in partnership with the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL), the Betsy Magness Graduate Institute is one and a half days of focused instruction and discussion on key management challenges and opportunities for today’s senior leaders.
This year’s program opened with a reception, where the BMLI alumnae welcomed Classes 38 and 39.
BMGI faculty members from CCL, George Hallenbeck, Director, Commercialization, and Steve Young, Senior Research Scientist, joined facilitator Sara King to explain how the definition of talent is changing in response to disruptions in the workforce, and described the ways you can take advantage of new, experimental AI tools to maintain a developmental edge.
Esteemed panelists joined this year’s BMGI program as we explored the future workplace:
- Karen Buchholz, SVP, Administration, Comcast
- Erica Keswin, Author, Bring Your Human to Work
- Paul Marchand, EVP and Chief HR Officer, Charter Communications
- Vidhyu Rao, Workforce Transformation Offerings Leader, Cognizant
Attendees received a copy of Erica’s book, Bring Your Human to Work, the #1 new HR release on Amazon!
Take a look at what attendees have to say about past BMGI programs:
- “So many takeaways, both professionally and personally.”
- “I have the same spark and warm feelings I had from my 1st time with BMLI. This was worth the money and time and I look forward to this again next year. Thank you for helping me push the ‘reset’ button.”
- “The session is a good recharge and a good reminder of leadership concepts I can always benefit from hearing again.”
This learning experience has been developed by WICT, in concert with the experts from the Center for Creative Leadership, exclusively for WICT’s Betsy Magness Leadership Institute alumnae.