Join WICT for a Special BMGI Program
Exclusively for BMLI Alumnae
Exciting new content along with a celebration of 25 years of WICT’s BMLI program
November 20 – 22, 2019 • JW Marriott Buckhead • Atlanta, GA
Plan now to attend WICT’s 2019 Betsy Magness Graduate Institute (BMGI) scheduled for November 20-22 in Atlanta, GA. Created by WICT and developed by WICT and the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL), BMGI ensures that Betsy graduates continue their quest to be lifelong learners. BMGI is designed to provide you with the latest tools and techniques available to managers and leaders while reconnecting you to the powerful BMLI alumnae network.
The year’s BMGI will Ignite Your Creative Spark. The demand to think creatively and solve problems in innovative ways is more and more paramount in the workplace. Yet, we are not always aware of our own creative style and approach. Are you one who prefers to have a full understanding of a given problem before generating ideas? Or do you prefer to dive right in and explore new and competing solutions? This year’s program will help you decipher your creative strengths and determine ways to fortify the team that surrounds you.
Be assured — everyone is creative, just in different ways. Come to BMGI to discover your own intrinsic creative style and its strengths with the help of FourSight, an evidence-based assessment tool. You will also learn about other people’s styles, so you can help your teams approach creativity with renewed energy and greater success.
The BMGI agenda also includes a panel of Betsy graduates spanning 25 years of classmates — from Class 1 to Class 39. Be inspired by how their journeys have led them to the road they’re on today.
- Meeka Bondy, SVP, Legal Affairs, HBO, Inc. (BMLI Class 22)
- Lela Cocoros, Principal, Brunswick Street Advisory (BMLI Class 1)
- Sara Dionne, Vice President of HR Strategy and Operations for the Northeast Division, Comcast (BMLI Class 39/1000th Graduate)
- Moderator Jana Henthorn, President & CEO, The Cable Center (BMLI Class 1)
- Marva Johnson, VP, State Government Affairs – South Region, Charter Communications – BMLI Class 26
- Kim Martin, Founder & CEO, Ascendancy Group (BMLI Class 9)
As always, we will also enjoy a warm and friendly joint reception with the new BMLI classes (40 and 41) on Wednesday evening, November 20.
The time will be full, rich and rewarding. Come ready to learn more about yourself alongside your fellow alums.
Take a look at what attendees have to say about past BMGI programs:
- “So many takeaways, both professionally and personally.”
- “I have the same spark and warm feelings I had from my 1st time with BMLI. This was worth the money and time and I look forward to this again next year. Thank you for helping me push the ‘reset’ button.”
- “The session is a good recharge and a good reminder of leadership concepts I can always benefit from hearing again.”
BMGI 2018 Photos
This learning experience has been developed by WICT, in concert with the experts from the Center for Creative Leadership, exclusively for WICT’s Betsy Magness Leadership Institute alumnae.