What is the registration cost?
Do I need to sign up for sessions in advance?
No. You can select the sessions that you choose to attend on site. However, some of the sessions have limited space so be sure to arrive early.
There are some special activities that require advance sign up, such as the Mentoring Roundtables and One-on-O ne Coaching Appointments .
What should I wear?
- Business cards – offer your card and ask others for theirs!
- Your mobile device so that you can access our Conference Mobile App.
After a full day of learning and power networking, consider recharging with your colleagues at one of New York’s many restaurants. You will find a number of suggestions of things to do and see near the Marriott – as well as other options around the city if you feel the need to escape midtown – at www.nycgo.com.
- Be early for your session. Some of our sessions have limited room so arrive early to guarantee your seat.
- When you attend a session, don’t sit with friends. Sit down and meet someone new.
- Focus on the conference and try to leave work behind.