This educational program is the original Executive Development Seminar.
April 1 – 3, 2020
The Kimpton Brice Hotel
September 30 – October 2, 2020
Rancho Bernardo Inn
San Diego, CA
Registration opens Spring 2020.
*We want to notify you in advance that by attending, you understand and agree that your voice, image and person may be used in accordance with the program or promotion.
Who should attend:
EDS is for mid-career professionals who aspire to advance to the VP level and beyond. It is an ideal stepping stone in-between WICT’s Rising Leaders Program and the Betsy Magness Leadership Institute (BMLI).
- Did you know more than 25% of EDS attendees go on to participate in WICT’s flagship program, BMLI?
Here’s what your peers told us after experiencing the power of EDS:
- “The instructors were phenomenal. I learned the importance of self discovery and how that links to leading authentically.”
- “This course is invaluable and should be mandatory for emerging women leaders.”
- “Every bit of information and knowledge gained will be applied in some aspect of my life.”
- “Life changing. Exactly what I needed at this point in my career.”
- Incorporate a new sense of self-awareness into your leadership development plan.
- Identify your key values and patterns of success that are compatible with your work style.
- Align your priorities with work behaviors.
- Build a strong support system for professional and personal resiliency.
A panel discussion, integrated into the learning experience, will address personal and professional journeys of industry leaders. While touching on the current state of the industry and expectations for the future, panelists will also share personal insights into the skills required for overcoming obstacles to achieve success in the workplace.
On the final day, you will develop a tailored action plan that draws upon what you learned from the program’s lectures, group exercises, peer feedback and deeply personal reflection.
To view facilitator Elaine Yarbrough’s bio, click here.
To view facilitator Lindsay Burr’s bio, click here.
Arranging Your Travel:
You will need to arrive in Savannah, GA on the evening of Tuesday, March 31. The EDS program begins at 8:30 am on Wednesday, April 1, and concludes on Friday, April 3 at 12:00 pm. We urge you not to plan your departure flight before 2:30 pm on Friday, April 3.
Spring Hotel Information:
The session will take place at The Kimpton Brice Hotel in Savannah, GA, named by Fodor’s as “the coolest hotel in Savannah, GA.” A combination of classic Southern charm and modern sensibilities, the hotel is is centrally located in the historic district, just a cobblestone’s throw away from the famed River Street and walking distance to City Market. WICT has secured a discounted rate of $219 plus tax, per night. You will receive further reservation details upon registration.