The April session of EDS: Leading with Power and Authenticity has been cancelled. Please direct inquiries to email@example.com.
September 30 – October 2, 2020
Rancho Bernardo Inn
San Diego, CA
Registration is now full.
Click here to be added to the waiting list.
*We want to notify you in advance that by attending, you understand and agree that your voice, image and person may be used in accordance with the program or promotion.
Who should attend:
EDS is for mid-career professionals who aspire to advance to the VP level and beyond. It is an ideal stepping stone in-between WICT’s Rising Leaders Program and the Betsy Magness Leadership Institute (BMLI).
- Did you know more than 25% of EDS attendees go on to participate in WICT’s flagship program, BMLI?
Here’s what your peers told us after experiencing the power of EDS:
- “The instructors were phenomenal. I learned the importance of self discovery and how that links to leading authentically.”
- “This course is invaluable and should be mandatory for emerging women leaders.”
- “Every bit of information and knowledge gained will be applied in some aspect of my life.”
- “Life changing. Exactly what I needed at this point in my career.”
- Incorporate a new sense of self-awareness into your leadership development plan.
- Identify your key values and patterns of success that are compatible with your work style.
- Align your priorities with work behaviors.
- Build a strong support system for professional and personal resiliency.
A panel discussion, integrated into the learning experience, will address personal and professional journeys of industry leaders. While touching on the current state of the industry and expectations for the future, panelists will also share personal insights into the skills required for overcoming obstacles to achieve success in the workplace.
On the final day, you will develop a tailored action plan that draws upon what you learned from the program’s lectures, group exercises, peer feedback and deeply personal reflection.
To view facilitator Elaine Yarbrough’s bio, click here.
To view facilitator Lindsay Burr’s bio, click here.
Arranging Your Travel:
You will need to arrive in San Diego, CA on the evening of Tuesday, September 29. The EDS program begins at 8:30 am on Wednesday, September 30, and concludes on Friday, October 2 at 12:00 pm. We urge you not to plan your departure flight before 2:30 pm on Friday, October 2.
Fall Hotel Information:
The session will take place at Rancho Bernardo Inn in San Diego, CA, named by Condé Nast Traveler’s as “Readers Choice Top SoCal Resort.” With unpretentious style and genuine warmth unique among the world’s finest resorts, the property inspires conversation, reflection, and relaxation. WICT has secured a discounted rate of $230 plus tax, per night. You will receive further reservation details upon registration.