November 3 – 5, 2021
Inn at Rancho Santa Fe
San Diego, CA
As leaders, we rely on effective management skills to get things done. For exponential impact, however, authentic and powerful connections – to self and others – distinguish leaders who inspire trust and confidence from their peers and high-performing teams. Leading with Power and Authenticity provides an experiential learning environment, weaving together theory and practice, where you will:
- Ground yourself in your personal and leadership mission.
- Strategically link to sources of power for achieving your vision.
- Renew energy depleted by multiple life demands.
- Uncover your unique qualities as a woman leader.
- Re-integrate work and personal lives.
- Connect with other leaders to form a powerful network.
- Engage in candid Q&A with a panel of top industry leaders.
Above: past LWPA attendees and speakers
Here’s what past attendees took away from Leading with Power and Authenticity:
- This course impacted me to my core and built skills that will make me a great leader, friend, daughter and self-advocate.
- EDS: LWPA was a safe space to explore my challenges, triumphs, failures, and insecurities with some truly amazing women. The feedback I received was so generous and I have a new set of tools – plus increased confidence to use them.
- LWPA was one of the best training experiences due to the amazing women that attended and the facilitator’s unique wisdom, insights and guidance. A must-do!
Accommodations: This program will take place at the Inn at Rancho Santa Fe, a rustic boutique resort perched atop the hills overlooking San Diego. Follow this link to make your room reservations online.