WICT’s response to COVID-19:
We continue to monitor developments regarding COVID-19, and look to the WHO, CDC and local authorities for guidance. Most of our programs have either been cancelled, postponed or shifted to virtual events (see below for details). We will provide any necessary updates as they become available.
Updates below are current as of October 15, 2020.
Please visit our summary of the industry’s response to the pandemic here.
- Betsy Magness Graduate Institute – Exclusively for BMLI Alumnae
- To be held virtually Friday, December 4, 2020, 12 noon to 4:00 pm (Eastern).
- Betsy Magness Leadership Institute
- Classes 40 & 41 completed their program virtually.
- Classes 42 & 43 – Sessions held virtually through January 2021. Later 2021 sessions tentatively planned for in-person.
- Executive Development Series
- Spring session of Leading With Power & Authenticity shifted to fall, virtual program.
- Fall session of Leading With Power & Authenticity held virtually.
- Fall session of Executive Leadership Presence held virtually.
- Leadership Conference – Part of the cable industry’s Diversity Week
- The WICT Leadership Conference: The Power of Resilience was fully virtual for the first time ever. On demand registration is available through December 31, 2020. Sign up today!
- Rising Leaders Program
- All 2020 participants have the option to attend a virtual program or defer to a future in-person program.
- Virtual sessions held in June and October, 2020.
- Senior Executive Summit
- Dates will be announced later this year for the spring 2021 program at Stanford GSB
- Signature Luncheon
- The April 30, 2020 event was cancelled and replaced by a special video celebration.
- Tech It Out
- WICT Global partnered with the WICT Midwest Chapter to present a virtual series on June 5, 19 and 25, 2020; details may be found here.
- Touchstones Luncheon
- With the 2020 Leadership Conference going virtual, we have decided to move this year’s Touchstones Luncheon to the WICT Signature Luncheon on April 29, 2021 at The Plaza Hotel, New York. As is our custom, we will recognize the 2020 Women of the Year and Women to Watch honorees during the program.
- The WICT team is adding virtual opportunities to the calendar on an ongoing basis.
- Women’s TechConnect
- To be held virtually.