WICT’s response to COVID-19:
We continue to monitor developments regarding COVID-19, and look to the WHO, CDC and local authorities for guidance. Most of our programs have either been cancelled, postponed or shifted to virtual events (see below for details). We will provide any necessary updates as they become available.
Updates below are current as of July 23, 2020.
Please visit our summary of the industry’s response to the pandemic here.
- Betsy Magness Graduate Institute – Exclusively for BMLI Alumnae
- Proceeding as planned for November 19-20, 2020, in Baltimore, MD.
- Betsy Magness Leadership Institute
- Classes 40 & 41 will meet virtually, with graduation to coincide with BMGI (dates above).
- Classes 42 & 43 – 2020 sessions will be held virtually. 2021 sessions tentatively planned for in-person.
- Executive Development Series
- Spring session of Leading With Power & Authenticity shifted to fall, virtual program.
- Fall session of Leading With Power & Authenticity to be held virtually.
- Fall session of Executive Leadership Presence to be held virtually.
- Leadership Conference – Part of the cable industry’s Diversity Week
- Plan now to join us October 5-6 for an entirely new, innovative experience. We are excited to bring you a whole new take on one of the industry’s preeminent leadership development opportunities, the WICT Leadership Conference: The Power of Resilience. This year’s program will be fully virtual for the first time ever. Review the preliminary agenda and stay tuned for future updates, including speaker announcements and details about how to access the conference online. Sign up today!
- Rising Leaders Program
- All 2020 participants have the option to attend a virtual program or defer to a future in-person program.
- Virtual sessions held in June and October, 2020.
- Senior Executive Summit
- Dates will be announced later this year for the spring 2021 program at Stanford GSB
- Signature Luncheon
- The April 30, 2020 event has been cancelled and will be replaced by a special video celebration.
- Tech It Out
- WICT Global will partner with the WICT Midwest Chapter to present a virtual series on June 5, 19 and 25, 2020; details may be found here.
- Touchstones Luncheon
- With the 2020 Leadership Conference going virtual, we have decided to move this year’s Touchstones Luncheon to the WICT Signature Luncheon on April 29, 2021 at The Plaza Hotel, New York. As is our custom, we will recognize the 2020 Women of the Year and Women to Watch honorees during the program.
- The WICT team is adding virtual opportunities to the calendar on an ongoing basis.
- Women’s TechConnect
- Dates and deadlines for the 2020-2021 program will be announced later this year.