WICT’s Rising Leaders Program (RLP) is designed for industry professional women at the manager and director level who have demonstrated their potential and their desire for leadership and career advancement. During this intensive immersion program, participants take part in leadership analysis and case study work while expanding their cable business acumen. After completing this program, participants will know how to:
Leverage key management tools to build and develop high-performance teams.
Use advanced tactical and strategic methods to expand organizational impact.
Map the landscape, build alliances and become an effective advocate.
Assess diverse leadership styles and align team competencies to exceed organizational goals.
Create and manage a personalized leadership development plan.
The 2021 Program
This is a competitive, application-based program and all applicants must be approved by their companies in order to participate in this one-week course.
All 2021 participants have the option to attend a virtual program.
There will be four RLP sessions offered in 2021:
- April 12-14, 19-21, 26-28, 2021 (Virtual)
- June 20-25, 2021 (Denver, CO)
- October 17-22, 2021 (La Jolla, CA)
- November 14-19, 2021 (Fernandina Beach, FL)
All in-person sessions will run from Sunday evening – Friday.
- Social Styles – understanding what they are, identifying your own and learning how to adapt to and work with those with different styles
- Six Elements of Leadership Model – what the six elements are, assessing your elements and how to develop a practical approach to improve your leadership qualities.
- Growing Great Employees – where to begin, what to do and how to keep them growing
- High Performance Teams – including setting goals, effective processes, building trust and measuring success
- Strategic Thinking – how to be and think strategically
If you have any questions regarding this program or would like additional information, please contact Megan Marksberry at 202-827-4789.
WICT recognizes the following sponsors of the
Rising Leaders Program:
WICT recognizes our 2020 Touchstone Partners