The WICT Network’s Rising Leaders Program (RLP) is designed for industry professional women at the manager and director level who have demonstrated their potential and their desire for leadership and career advancement. During this intensive immersion program, participants take part in leadership analysis and case study work while expanding their cable business acumen. After completing this program, participants will know how to:
Leverage key management tools to build and develop high-performance teams.
Use advanced tactical and strategic methods to expand organizational impact.
Map the landscape, build alliances and become an effective advocate.
Assess diverse leadership styles and align team competencies to exceed organizational goals.
Create and manage a personalized leadership development plan.
This is a competitive, application-based program and all applicants must be approved by their companies in order to participate in this one-week course.
The 2022 Program
There are three RLP sessions being offered in 2022:
- April 3-8, 2022 (Denver, CO)
- May 15-20, 2022 (San Diego, CA)
- November 13-18, 2022 (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
The program format allows for an in-depth leadership course curriculum. Led by Proteus International’s senior staff members, RLP will explore:
- Social Styles – Understand what they are, identify your own and learn how to adapt to and work with those with different styles.
- Six Elements of Leadership Model – Learn what the six elements are, assess your elements and develop a practical approach to improve your leadership qualities.
- Growing Great Employees – Learn where to begin, what to do and how to develop them.
- High Performance Teams – Explore goal setting, effective processes, building trust and measuring success.
- Strategic Thinking – Understand what it takes to think and act strategically.
If you have any questions regarding this program or would like additional information, please contact us at email@example.com.
The WICT Network recognizes our 2021 Touchstone Partners