WICT Senior Executive Summit (SES) – 2020 Scholarship Application
Applications close Friday, February 7.
March 1 – 5, 2020 | Stanford Graduate School of Business, Palo Alto, CA
In partnership with WICT, the Walter Kaitz Foundation is pleased to offer a select number of scholarships to attend WICT’s renowned 2019 Senior Executive Summit at Stanford GSB, and we invite you to encourage the top women (SVP level and above) at your company to apply.
Designed exclusively for the cable industry’s top-ranking women executives, this master class immersion program combines the power of WICT’s proven leadership development programs with the excellence of Stanford’s top-rated business school. Taught by the world’s leading experts at Stanford, the 2019 WICT Senior Executive Summit will fully engage participants in strategies and case studies that reinforce business acumen and workplace power and influence.
The deadline for submitting your SES scholarship application is January 31, 2020.
To apply for the scholarship, as a candidate you must be employed by a company which is an NCTA member and must meet at least two of the following criteria:
- Candidate’s place of employment must be geographically outside of a major metropolitan area;
- Candidate must work in a company employing 200 employees or less;
- Candidate must work at a company which is independently owned and not publicly traded;
- For those candidate working for a cable operator, the company must have less than 250,000 subscribers.(Cable suppliers, online media and advertisers are ineligible for scholarships)
In addition, because the curriculum for this program is rigorous and fast-paced, we only offer it to cable’s highest ranking women. Baseline requirements for applying are:
- Candidate a top-ranking woman within the company.
- Candidate has at least 13 years of executive management experience.
- Candidate is Senior Vice President to C-suite title, or equivalency thereof.