The WICT Senior Executive Summit is an invitation-only learning opportunity designed exclusively for top-ranking women in media, entertainment and technology. Presented in collaboration with the Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB), this master class program combines the power of WICT’s proven leadership development programs with the excellence of Stanford’s top-rated business school.
Each year the curriculum is all new—customized to ensure participants are learning the latest and newest innovations in strategic leadership and business research. Participants can take part year after year for continued executive education or for one single year.
The Senior Executive Summit (SES) provides a unique and compelling educational experience like no other. Since its launch in 2011, WICT has collaborated with the Stanford Graduate School of Business to create a program unique within the media, entertainment and technology sectors; sectors that have several similar business challenges and opportunities. The Summit consistently rates as one of the best educational programs in the media industry. Participants gain diverse and dynamic perspectives from Stanford’s finest minds as well as their classroom peers. And because theirs is a research institute, Stanford’s teachings are grounded in case studies, research and original data, enabling attendees to be among the first to learn trends and technologies that are disrupting the way media and entertainment companies do business. In addition to experiential and data-driven master classes presented by GSB faculty, the program includes opportunities to converse with business icons from Silicon Valley and the surrounding area.
The four-day summit gathers the industry’s most accomplished women to focus on issues relevant to strategic leadership and executive-level development.
The program is held on campus with participants staying in the Knight Management Center graduate dorms and within the Stanford University classrooms in Palo Alto, CA, allowing participants to fully immerse themselves in the learning and cohort-based experience.
The Senior Executive Summit is designed for the media and entertainment industry’s senior-most women who want to refine their skills and connect with peers.
The program objectives are to:
- Foster community among the most influential women in media, entertainment and technology
- Showcase newest research and data through Stanford’s numerous resources
- Dissect current case-studies to teach operational triumphs and pitfalls
- Analyze effective frameworks for executing change-management initiatives
- Cultivate methodologies for reframing challenges and innovating solutions
- Build on strategies and organizational interventions for blocking bias and promoting diversity, inclusion and belonging
The Senior Executive Summit is an invitation-only program.
- Candidate is among the highest-ranking leaders within her company.
- Candidate has at least 15 years of executive management experience.
- Candidate is Senior Vice President to C-suite title, or equivalency thereof.
Because this is an invitation-only program, please reach out to info@WICT.org, if you are unsure of your eligibility or to receive a registration link to attend WICT’s SES.
Fees: WICT Members $1,995 & Non-members: $2,295* (*includes one-year Executive level WICT membership for those who qualify)
*Fees are non-refundable and include all course materials. By registering for this event, WICT assumes you have executive authority to attend.
|Absolutely loved this program! This program far exceeded my expectations and is one of the best I’ve attended in my career. I will be encouraging other women on our executive team to attend.
– Maureen McCabe Moore, Chief Customer Experience Officer, GCI Communications Corp
|AMAZING PROGRAM! I want to thank you for a wonderful SES experience. The team delivered an empowering and inspiring learning experience! The instructors were energizing and engaging. The focus on innovation and entrepreneurship was spot on and relevant to our business today. The classes challenged us to think differently and to become better leaders. My fellow classmates were accomplished, outgoing and fun women with whom I plan to keep in touch. Overall, a world class experience.
– Patricia Cabello, Head of Human Resources, REVOLT TV
|Stanford Business School is an impressive facility – every room, classroom, etc. was high tech, clean, pristine.
– Nancy Daniels, EVP & GM, TLC, Discovery Communications
FEATURED FACULTY FROM PAST SENIOR EXECUTIVE SUMMITS