March 18 - 22, 2018
Palo Alto, CA
Presented in partnership with the Stanford Graduate School of Business, the WICT Senior Executive Summit (SES) debuted in March 2013 to enthusiastic reviews from the inaugural class and has since offered unique and equally compelling educational experiences.
Designed exclusively for the cable industry's top-ranking women executives, this master class immersion program combines the power of WICT's proven leadership development programs with the excellence of Stanford's top-rated business school.
During the summit, Stanford's leading professors in business address critical themes such as Personal Leadership and Power and Influence and showcase Stanford's latest research and case studies, providing participants with the latest techniques to navigate complex management issues.
Sample Program topics include:
- Building and Leading Highly Effective Teams
- Negotiating Within and Across Organizational Boundaries
- Designing Your Life
- Technology and the Media Road Map
- Using Artificial Intelligence to Understand and Influence People
The invitation-only program is hosted on campus at the Knight Management Center at Stanford University in Palo Alto, CA, allowing participants to fully immerse themselves in the intense curriculum.
- Candidate is among the highest ranking women within her company.
- Candidate has at least 15 years of executive management experience.
- Candidate is Executive Vice President to C-suite title, or equivalency thereof.
Here is what some of the past attendees had to say about the program:
"Every senior leader should attend...So worth it! Really happy to be here."
-Patricia Betron, SVP, Multimedia Sales, ESPN ABC Sports Customer Marketing & Sales
"Better than anything else out there."
-Cindi Guthrie, SVP, HR Operations & Communication, Cablevision Systems Corporation
"Stanford Business School is an impressive facility - every room, classroom, etc. was high tech, clean, pristine."
-Nancy Daniels, EVP & GM, TLC, Discovery Communications