Registration by invitation only
June 7-8, 2010
The Umstead Hotel
Cary, North Carolina
Download your registration form today!
The Senior Executives Summit (SES) is a professional forum for you and other senior level women in the cable industry to gather for interaction, introspection and intellectual conversations. SES provides a unique venue for this group of elite women executives to connect as peers and focus on issues you face at the top level of management. With customized programming for this small yet influential group of women leaders, SES is the only event in the cable industry that solely addresses your concerns and professional leadership challenges.
For this year’s event, we reached out to a sampling from this group to get input into what your top-line challenges are and what topics you would like to focus on. Thanks to the responses WICT received, the key areas of interest for discussion identified include new media trends, leadership and vision, and talent recruitment and retention.
Speakers for SES include:
- Cathy Avgiris - SVP & GM, Communications & Data Services, Comcast Cable
- Lilicia Bailey - Chief People Officer & SVP, Manheim
- Genevieve Bos - Principal, TradeWind Partners, LLC, and Co-Founder, PINK Magazine
- Linda Burwell - Operating Partner, Performance Partners, LLC
- Miranda Cresswell - SVP, BBC.com
- Johanna Dillon - AVP Field Management/Leadership Development, Bankers Life and Casualty
- Yvette Kanouff - President, SeaChange International, Inc.
- Erica Gruen - Principal, Quantum Media
- Grace Killelea - SVP, Talent, Comcast
- Jill Smart - Chief Human Resources Officer, Accenture
- Terri Thompson - SVP, Executive Search, Carlsen Resources, Inc.
- Loung Ung - Activist, Author, Survivor
Shannon Cassidy, Leadership Coach and Executive Director, bridge between, inc., will be the program facilitator. You’ll also hear from Maria Brennan, WICT's new President & CEO.
Don’t miss this opportunity to refocus on your leadership and your connection to the industry, register today.