2021 WICT Leadership Conference
October 4 – 5, 2021
Gather with the most powerful network in cable media at the WICT Leadership Conference.
Here are some of the advantages you will receive by attending our virtual program:
ENGAGE WITH PRESENTERS, COACHES & PEERS
- Connect with over 1,000 media and technology professionals.
- Interact with speakers and fellow attendees through live chat.
- Experience live networking and coaching opportunities.
CURATE YOUR OWN PATH & DEFINE YOUR LEARNING EXPERIENCE
- Tap into a mix of powerful presentations, panels, chats and lively workshops.
- Drill into specific skills with breakouts and activities designed to accommodate multiple learning styles.
- Discover the trends that affect and influence your professional success.
ENJOY A SEAMLESS AND INTERACTIVE PROGRAM
- Join us online for an effortless flow from one session to the next.
- No travel required. Save time and money by tuning into the conference remotely.
- Access sessions beyond the live experience with additional on-demand recordings.
WICT’s Leadership Conference is the premier leadership development program for members and other industry stakeholders. Our theme, Together, We Shine. Together, We Thrive, reflects the collective power of our community. Gather with peers and key thought leaders to learn how businesses can thrive and how together we can multiply our impact on our companies and careers.
Allyson Felix, Most Decorated Woman in U.S. Track and Field History, Joins Pearls of Wisdom Lineup
Allyson’s outspoken efforts to call out injustice and address issues like pregnancy discrimination head on earned her a spot on Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People of 2020 and 2021. An athlete with an entrepreneurial spirit, she recently launched her own shoe and lifestyle brand called Saysh. And that’s not all – in partnership with her sponsors, she is planning to give out $200,000 in grants to assist fellow pro athlete moms with childcare costs as they travel.
Allyson will join Martha Beck, New York Times best-selling author, Harvard-trained sociologist and life coach; Julie Laulis, Chair of the Board, President & CEO, Cable One, Inc.; and Stephanie Mitchko-Beale, EVP & Chief Technology Officer, Charter Communications, for the inspirational capstone session of the conference, Pearls of Wisdom.
A long-standing staple of the Leadership Conference, Pearls of Wisdom is styled after the famed TED Talks, with dynamic and innovative thought leaders imparting their wisdom in several mini-keynotes. Speakers will share the journeys and transformational moments that have shaped their lives and careers, leaving our audience engaged, energized and empowered to take the teachings and turn them into an action plan. Pearls is sponsored by Charter Communications.
Register for the virtual WICT Leadership Conference today to interact with this outstanding lineup of top executives, academics, journalists, entrepreneurs and athletes we will convene October 4-5.
~ THE #2021WLC ALL-STAR LINEUP ~
- Christiane Amanpour, Chief International Anchor, CNN
- Erica Barnes, Account Executive, Precision & Performance Advertising Sales, A+E Networks
- Martha Beck, New York Times best-selling author, Harvard-trained sociologist and life coach, Martha Beck Inc.
- Lara Boyd, Professor & Wall Scholar, University of British Columbia
- Maria Brennan, CAE, President & CEO, WICT
- Priti Dalal, Head of Global Brand Strategy, Platform, TikTok
- Johnita Due, SVP & Chief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Officer, WarnerMedia News & Sports
- Siobhan Dullea, Founder & CEO, Mass Challenge
- Abigail Dunne-Moses, Senior Faculty, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, Center for Creative Leadership
- David Epstein, Journalist, New York Times best-selling author & expert on the Science of High Performance
- Patrick Esser, President & CEO, Cox Communications
- Allyson Felix, Most Decorated Athlete in U.S. Track and Field History
- Cheryl Flink, Global VP, Leadership Research & Analytics, Center for Creative Leadership
- Julie Foudy, espnW Writer, Soccer Commentator, Featured Reporter & Host, Disney & ESPN Media Networks
- Laura Gentile, EVP, Commercial Marketing, Networks and ESPN, Disney & ESPN Media Networks
- Dexter Goei, CEO, Altice USA
- Julie Green, Director, Global Business Solutions, TikTok
- Jennifer Hamady, Voice and Performance Coach, Author, Therapist, Finding Your Voice
- Sandra Howe, Technology Executive & Board Chair, WICT Global
- Marge Jackson, Senior Vice President – Head of Sales, Comcast
- Dr. Dravon James, Motivational Speaker, Radio Host & Author
- Marva Johnson, GVP, State Government Affairs – South Region, Charter Communications
- Rashida Jones, President, MSNBC
- Phaidra Knight, Athlete/Entrepreneur
- Julie Laulis, Chair of the Board, President & CEO, Cable One, Inc.
- Donna Levin, CEO, Arthur M. Blank School for Entrepreneurial Leadership, Babson College
- Sarah Levitt, Author & Founder, Magnificent Leadership® Executive Forum
- Alfred C. Liggins, III, Chief Executive Officer, Urban One, Inc.
- Stephanie Mitchko-Beale, EVP & CTO, Charter Communications
- Malia Moran, GVP, Strategic Product Management, Spectrum Reach
- Niecy Nash, Emmy Winning Producer & Twice-Nominated Actress
- Joiava Philpott, SVP & General Counsel, Cox Communications
- Craig Robinson, EVP & Chief Diversity Officer, NBCUniversal
- Geena Rocero, Writer, Producer, Director, Transgender Advocate & Founder, Gender Proud
- Rebecca Rosenblat, Global Industry Relations Manager, TikTok
- Stephanie Ruhle, Anchor, MSNBC Live; Correspondent, NBC News
- Jason Sarlanis, President, Crime & Investigation Content, Linear & Streaming, Discovery, Inc.
- Tina Shah, EVP & General Manager, Turner Sports
- Aisha Thomas-Petit, Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer, AMC Networks
- Monica Trasandes, Director of Programs, Spanish-Language and Latinx Media, GLAAD
- Ravena Valentine, Vice President, Human Resources, A+E Networks
- Jennifer Welter, Ph.D., First Female NFL Coach, Sports Psychologist, Gold Medalist
- Dalila Wilson-Scott, EVP & Chief Diversity Officer, Comcast NBCUniversal
- Christopher Winfrey, CFO, Charter Communications
- April Wirtz, Managing Director, Accenture Strategy, Accenture
- Leigh Woisard, SVP, Public Affairs, Cox Communications
- Nicole Zheng, President & CMO, Minim
~ ROUNDTABLE & VIRTUAL NETWORKING LEADERS ~
See details below or click here to sign up for virtual networking
- Marc Aldrich, Director, Global Media & Entertainment, Amazon Web Services
- Stephanie DeWald, VP, Inbound Sales & Services to Sales, Cox Communications
- Patty Donaldson, Client Director, Global Service Provider, Cisco
- Orlando Hampton, Chief Customer Officer & GM USA, Afiniti
- Channing Jones, Chief Diversity & Social Responsibility Officer, CSG
- Marissa Lambrinos, VP, Diversity & Inclusion, Charter Communications
- Stefanie Nimick, SVP, Affiliate Sales & Marketing, STARZ
- Ron Saykin, Senior Director, Affiliate Sales & Distribution, ION Media Networks
- Amber Schwiesow, Director, Procurement & Supply Chain, Midco
- Melody Smalls, EVP, Global Human Resources, Allen Media Group
- Carol Ann Sweeney, Senior Manager, Business Operations, CommScope
~ THE 2021 EXECUTIVE COACHES ~
See details below or click here to sign up for a session
- Crystal Barrow, Career Coach and Consultant, Shape Your Success Coaching
- Amy Bloustine, Certified Life & Career Coach, Time Management Coach, Amy Bloustine Coaching
- Jennifer Byrne, MBA, MEd, CPC, ELI-MP, ACC, Jennifer Byrne Coaching
- Işılay Çabuk, Executive Leadership & Personal Growth Coach, Işılay Çabuk Leadership Consulting
- Alicia Daugherty, Principal, Alicia Daugherty Coaching LLC
- Carol Davidson, ACC, AICI CIP, Carol Davidson Inc – Life.Style.Strategy.
- Tanea Flanders, Executive Leadership & Life Coach, Design You Coaching
- Erin Hyland, Founder & Principal, Navigatrix Collaborative, LLC
- Miriam Hyman, Executive Coach & Leadership Development Consultant, MNH & Co
- Jody Jacob-McVey, PCC, CPCC, EquiSense Solutions LLC
- Brendalyn King, Executive Leadership Coach, Bhavana Learning Group
- Dominique Mas, Head of Coaching, Medley and Founder, Group Coaching HQ
- Margaret McLean Walsh, Executive Coach, McLean Walsh LLC
- Christine Reinhard, Principal, Chrysalis Coaching, LLC
- Julie Rohmer, Founder & Principal, J Rohmer Coaching LLC
- Stephanie Simpson, Coach, Speaker, Consultant, Stephanie Simpson Coaching
- Eileen Springer, CEO & Founder, Central Park Executive Coaching
These sessions will take place on Monday, October 4 from 5:30 – 6:30 pm, and advance registration is required. Engage in intimate discussions through our virtual platform. This networking activity offers a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and glean wisdom from peers and leaders who are experiencing similar challenges. Learn more and reserve your seat here.
Roundtable conversations will take place during the conference on Tuesday, October 5 at 12:00 pm, and are open to anyone who is registered for the conference.
One-on-One Coaching is Nearly Full
A Leadership Conference crowd favorite, WICT’s one-on-one coaching sessions offer customized guidance on your area of interest with a professional executive coach. Each 45-minute session provides you time to explore leadership or management issues relevant to your career. Time slots are available at various points across both days of the conference, enabling more choices and flexibility. Don’t miss your chance to sign up for one of these exclusive sessions. If you have not already, register for the conference and then sign up for the coaching time slot of your choice by clicking here.
Click here to view the full conference agenda. Stay tuned for future updates, including additional speaker announcements and details about how to make the most of your virtual experience.